This electrical water temperature gauge features a black 2-in dial face with classically designed panels and bezels. It shows a range of 100 to 280-degrees F. It has a 60-degree dial sweep and is designed for 12-volt negative ground systems. Its numerals are in white and add style to any vehicle's backlighting. It requires hook-up wires and a mounting panel or pod or can be flush-mounted in the dash panel to maintain the original equipment's quality appearance.
From the Manufacturer
Designed for 12-volt negative ground systems, the Sunpro Electrical Water Temperature replacement gauge features a black dial face for quick and easy readouts. This 2-inch gauge registers water temps between 100- and 280-degrees F for monitoring a wide variety of engine sizes. Your purchase includes 1/4-, 3/8-, and 1/2-inch adapters, 12-volt internal lighting, mounting hardware and user manuals in English, Spanish and French for quick and easy installation (requires Sun Elect temperature sender CP7576 with 1/8-inch NPT thread).
- Black 2-inch dial face for easy readouts and an unobtrusively low profile
- 100- 280-degree F range for precision use with a wide variety of vehicles
- 60-degree dial sweep for precision readouts
- Includes mounting hardware for easy installation
- Includes 12 volt internal lighting for optimal nighttime readouts
What's in the Box
- 2-Inch Water Temp Gauge
- Mounting hardware
- Requires hook-up wire
- Requires mounting panel or pod or can be flush mounted in dash panel
- Requires CP7576 sender with 1/8" NPT threads
- Designed for 12-volt negative ground systems