Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing May4th

on February 11, 2013
I like that it is light weight and easy to move. It does a good job tanning. Delivery can be a bit of a problem as it comes on a semi and you need to have someone there to help you get it into your house. No set up, ready to go when you get it out of the box.
on September 29, 2012
We bought this Wolff bed in 2011. Since we live out of town, it made sense to buy. My husban now uses it too. After many tans it still works great. We use it twice a week and the warm feeling is great! We started out by using a lounge chair as seen in some other pictures, but we found out that its a great height to just lay on our bed.
Worth every pennie!
on May 26, 2014
We got a one-side tanner to save money, have a more portable unit that could be moved from room to room (and home to home), and it works fine. I can't remember exactly how old it is but I know it's over a decade now. It works well rolled over a bed but we bought a folding cot to lay on and that works even better. Downsides are of course that you have to spend twice as long tanning for the same effect, and it does not "wrap around" the user as much as some units, so you may have to do side/front/other side/back sessions to get even. I use it just to even our my farmer's tan from my outdoor job in the sun, so I'm not picky. Nothing fancy here. The biggest pros are the lower initial cost, quality construction, and ability to move it fairly easily on the wheels. The "shock" that holds it in place is just now starting to droop some, but looks like an easy cheap fix if the part can be found. If you have 40 minutes to spare instead of 20, I'd consider it. That said, we are about to move up to a double sided unit because my wife needs a quicker solution and we've more than gotten our money's worth from this one already.
on March 21, 2014
Convenient and space saving. Not for big people though. I'm 6' and 175 lbs. And it's perfect. Arrived fully assembled and in perfect condition.
on February 20, 2014
Only used it a handful of times in the year I had it, but of course, after it was out of warranty, the machine just stopped working. I have no idea what is wrong with it, it won't turn on at all. It was good for the year I had it but now its just a piece of oversized junk that i need to get rid of. I am attempting to trouble shoot the problem, but there aren't many parts on this to guess other than I got a defective piece of equipment.
on November 26, 2014
Great deal and great product and fast ship! Thank you!
on December 18, 2014
Use it everyday no problems. Delivery was a nightmare!!! Make sure you have two strong men to help you because the delivery guy definitely will not.
on December 20, 2011
I would have given this item 5 stars if two things were different. Frist, fedex was completely and utterly rediculous. They lied, made up excuses, and didn't even deliver this item to my home. They made me drive all the way across town to pick it up off of their truck because they couldn't find my apartment and drove a 18 wheeler when they could have taken a normal 17 ft uhaul size truck. I was told someone would help me get this up the stairs but they didn't even bring a dolly or help me. I weigh 80 pounds and had to push this up my flight of stairs by myself. They ruined the experience and I will make sure not to buy anything associated with them delivering it. Secondly, the fact that the description made the item seem alot less ...big..as it actually is. They put that it weighed no more than 150 pounds but it said on the fed ex slip that it weighed 175 pounds. I havn't tried out the bed yet but I am sure it is just fine. I have heard great reviews about this item. Good things about this bed is that it was completely assembled and the packaging was less than I figured there would be yet kept the bed protected from damage; somehow. personally I love the color on the bed and the timer button is kinda cool, honestly. Much larger than I expected but it's cool.