5 out of 5 stars

What coincidence! -Just as with another book I had looked for online, when I looked for this book online, its website had just been created! (Even though I knew about the book for a long time before I searched just now.)

I think this is a sign from God I'm supposed to write this review.

Anyhow, this is a sad book, but it is true and happy -insofar as the Lord Jesus Christ wins -and gets the last word.

In this book, many miracles help a family overcome long odds in their encounter with the occult. Well, most of the family survive, but even those who did not survive: They are saved in the end. By Jesus. With witnesses!

A member of the family is kidnapped, tortured, and sacrificed by a Satanic cult -and the criminal justice system fails -due to a blackmailing scheme that twisted justice.

For you to be warned and forewarned, it is important that you read this book. See my other reviews for the other book in which I encountered the same time-based coincidence ...or was it? It may have been God -and His angels!

Gordon Wayne Watts
LAKELAND, Florida
review image review image
33 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again

Your Recently Viewed Items and Featured Recommendations