Facility Spring Cleaning BDD_MSW16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it The Jayhawks Fire TV Stick Grocery Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing Learn more

on April 9, 2012
First-off, the Diono Buggy Buddy is identical to the Sunshine Kids version. The company has simply changed its name.

When I first saw this product I thought, 'What a great looking product, I wonder if it would fit my stroller?' Browsing through some of the reviews I found it difficult to see if my stroller would be compatible. I thought other parents would also find this frustrating so I browsed through all of the reviews and summarized compatibility reports (as of Apr/2012). I omitted solo reports so only reports of 2 or more are included. hopefully this helps.

2 - BJ City Elite
7 - Phil & Ted
4 - Quinny Zapp
21- Uppababy Vista
5 - Wheelchair

Some quick pros and cons:
For ten bucks this is an excellent alternative to more expensive less convenient solutions. The buggy has lots of storage space including a zippered pocket.
I should note that although the buggy works well for numerous umbrella strollers, it should be removed before folding since the wiring around the top does not allow for buggy to fold with stroller. Overall 90% of the reports were 4 or 5 stars with the negatives reviews primarily reporting problems with broken straps.
4040 comments|1,459 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 9, 2010
I recently purchased an UPPABaby Vista, but the cup holder you have to purchase separately from UPPA Baby is a joke. I had tried a couple of different, more expensive stroller organizers (Joovy organizer, Prince Lionheart cup holder) and none worked, so since the Sunshine Kids organizer was so inexpensive, I decided to give it a whirl and boy was I pleased to see it worked!

Not only does this have 2 cup holders (one for me and one for baby. It also has a zippered pocket and other larger compartment to keep my cell phone, extra binky's etc...

For anyone who bought an UPPABaby Vista and is looking for a great alternative to the waste of money cup holder from UPPA Baby! I also like that you can collapse the stroller without having to detach it! So glad I found this product!!!!
1010 comments|173 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 14, 2009
I use it on my baby jogger city mini (single). It fits PERFECT! Can even fold my stroller with it on. Fits sippy cups, water bottles, coffee, keys, phone etc etc. Fits a surprisingly a lot, and it's so cheap!!! Love it- perfect for walks and the mall :)
on September 7, 2007
I have a Maclaren Triumph that I really like but wished it had cupholders... this organizer does the trick. You do have to put it on and take it off each time you use it since the stroller won't fold with it attached but its worth it to have somewhere to throw your keys and cell phone. I will say this... since its not attached permanently it does move a bit so bottled water with the cap on is your best bet as far as a beverage goes, or a soda bottle with a cap. An open can of soda sloshed around a bit while walking.
on January 9, 2012
I was looking for a "parent cup holder" for my Britax B-Agile stroller.. the Britax one was $15 and from reading the reviews, I noticed alot of people weren't happy with it. So I went in search of a better one and saw that the "Sunshine Kids Stroller Accessory Buggy Buddy" was really highly rated. However, it was $12.95 PLUS $10 shipping! After some more searching, I found the "Diono Buggy Buddy Stroller Organizer" for $10 so I ordered it. It's EXACTLY the same thing and it's been working great. It doesn't get in the way when folding the stroller which was a big plus and the cup holder's adjust to different cup sizes. Even has a zippered pocket to keep my car keys close but safe. Highly, highly recommend!!
on January 4, 2011
I have the baby jogger city mini double.. and unfortunately it comes with zero accessories. the baby jogger parent console is expensive, plus it had bad reviews, so a friend recommended this product, and so far it's been great... has two cup holders, and a nice zippered pouch.
on May 28, 2010
I had read a lot of reviews about the BOB stroller parent accessory tray being too shallow, and actually witnessed a water bottle topple out of the BOB tray onto a child's head. EEK! So when I was ordering my own BOB stroller, I knew that I had to find a different parent tray. This easily holds 2 750mL water bottles, a cell phone , camera, keys, and garage door opener, with room to spare. installs in less than 2 seconds sans directions, is sturdy and well designed. Would recommend to anyone, with any stroller type, hands down, a great product.
on September 8, 2009
I recently purchased the Baby Jogger City Mini and was not liking the price of the parent console baby jogger sold. I came across this and it works perfectly. It provides me with a place to store my keys, phone, pacifiers, wallet, and drink, which is exactly what I needed. It has a nice little zippered pocket you could place your ID in or some cash. So far I have only used the drink compartment with a can of soda, but it worked perfectly fine. The stroller also folds up perfectly with the buggy buddy attached and I like that I can easily move of it to a different stroller if I need to.
22 comments|74 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 16, 2009
I bought one of these to use on our Baby Jogger City Mini double stroller instead of the expensive Baby Jogger accessory. It works great and is an excellent value for the price. I've had no problem with sippy cups, bottled water, paper cups from Starbucks, etc. It stays on when you fold up the stroller and the center pocket is great for keys, cell phone, a snack cup, or whatever small items you need to stash.
(Edited to add: On the double, it attaches to the center perpendicular bar and then either of the outsides of the stroller handle.)
on June 5, 2013
I bought this to give me storage on my umbrella stroller during a vacation to the Grand Canyon (I'll note here that my umbrella stroller is the cheap one,... I hate it, but it was cheap and small / lightweight,)
Anyway, it worked fine. It was a pain to have to detach it to take it on the busses. It would have been nice if it had slightly longer straps so I could carry it like a bag. But, it served its purpose for our trip - not at all upset with the purchase!!

Then I took the kids to the zoo, using a jogger, and was happy to see that I could attach it, and add storage under the attached cup holders AND under the canopy. Our water bottles were in the shade! (see picture)
Since the jogger folds rather than collapses all around, I could easily leave it attached!

To be honest, I wouldn't have given this product 5 stars until I used it with my jogger.
review image review image