5.0 out of 5 stars Loaded with surprises and goodies.
This spa-in-a-basket has loads of things to get excited about. It has every kind of wash and lotion, not to mention a loofah, slippers, and a massage tool. Everything smelled great and apparently still calms the nerves of the person I gave it to. I recommend you give this as a gift to anyone who has tons of stress. So everyone.
Published on January 30, 2010 by Robert V. De Jesus

2.0 out of 5 stars smaller than looks
Looked nice an big in pic. Said it was a picnic basket. Maybe a picnic for one. Not much bigger than a lunch box. Stuff iside was nice. Taking stuff out an putting in bertter basket.
Read reviews from others, that's why I purchased.. plastic wrapper its in does make it
look cheap..slippers in pic make it looker bigger than is.
Published 12 months ago by truckr

5.0 out of 5 stars Loaded with surprises and goodies., January 30, 2010

4.0 out of 5 stars good product, January 12, 2009
This review is from: Spa-in-a-Basket #34187 (Misc.)
The spa box comes in a great basket that will be useful after everything else is gone. It's a great gift

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Gift, July 21, 2009
This review is from: Spa-in-a-Basket #34187 (Misc.)
This company is very good and the product is wonderful.The only complaint I have is I would have liked to include a gift card,but they do not offer that. The porduct though is great and they delivered before the ecpected delivery date which I loved because it came right on her birthday.

4.0 out of 5 stars Smells REALLY good!, September 27, 2007
I bought this basket for my sister who LOVED the slippers and raved about the wonderful smelling vanilla lotion. I would but this as a gift again!

5.0 out of 5 stars Recipient loved the basket, July 31, 2013
This review is from: Spa-in-a-Basket #34187 (Misc.)
I sent this to an ill friend who got into and used some products the first night. She said she loves it. So 5 starts for the basket but just 1 star for Amazon who AGAIN left out the gift card so my friend had no idea where it came from. I am batting zero with Amazon when it comes to including gift cards.

5.0 out of 5 stars Made my girlfriend happy, February 16, 2011
This review is from: Spa-in-a-Basket #34187 (Misc.)
I got this for my girlfriend for Valentine's Day. She LOVED the smell of it; she said she could sit and smell it all day! (And I should note that my girlfriend is very particular about the scents she likes.) She also liked the other items in the basket besides the scented pieces ... the slippers, the scrubby thing.

4.0 out of 5 stars gift, January 3, 2011
This review is from: Spa-in-a-Basket #34187 (Misc.)
The person that was receiving this seemed happy, we did a robe and bath comfy theme for my boyfriends mother. I did get to smell the soap and it smelled great. Would recommend taking it out of the plastic wrap to gift it out, that part looked tacky.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great gift for any girl or woman. Let her spoil herself with this., January 5, 2013
This review is from: Spa-in-a-Basket #34187 (Misc.)
I bought this for my older sister after reading the reviews. It was set up nicely in the basket. My sister wanted to use it as a decorative piece for her bathroom and not open it. But she broke it open and she loves it. She actually doesn't like vanilla but I guess this stuff just smells so wonderful she changed her mind. She did say she was confused about the slippers because they could go on any foot and she said the items were glued down so well almost as if it was a decorative piece. But overall she loves it. I recommend it to any woman or girl or as a gift for any girl/woman. It can also be a nice decorative piece if you can stand not ripping it open to get to that good stuff inside lol.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good price but, August 20, 2013
Laura Peacock (Vancouver, BC, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Spa-in-a-Basket #34187 (Misc.)
I gave this as a gift so I have no idea if the products were phenomenal or not. The only negative was that the package was abit on the cheap side...so I had to fuss it up abit before I gave it to my daughter. Not a big deal, but to me a spa gift basket has to ooze indulgence...and it didn't straight out of the box.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ordered for a Christmas Gift, December 21, 2009
I ordered one of these for a gift to be delivered to someone in USA, so it is a great service for me to use, and the recipient said it smelled great and seemed to really love it, so I think this is one I will give again in the future!

Helene Malmsio