5.0 out of 5 stars Loaded with surprises and goodies.
This spa-in-a-basket has loads of things to get excited about. It has every kind of wash and lotion, not to mention a loofah, slippers, and a massage tool. Everything smelled great and apparently still calms the nerves of the person I gave it to. I recommend you give this as a gift to anyone who has tons of stress. So everyone.
Published on January 30, 2010 by Robert V. De Jesus

2.0 out of 5 stars smaller than looks
Looked nice an big in pic. Said it was a picnic basket. Maybe a picnic for one. Not much bigger than a lunch box. Stuff iside was nice. Taking stuff out an putting in bertter basket.
Read reviews from others, that's why I purchased.. plastic wrapper its in does make it
look cheap..slippers in pic make it looker bigger than is.
Published 14 months ago by truckr

5.0 out of 5 stars Loaded with surprises and goodies., January 30, 2010

4.0 out of 5 stars good product, January 12, 2009
This review is from: Spa-in-a-basket (Misc.)
The spa box comes in a great basket that will be useful after everything else is gone. It's a great gift

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Gift, July 21, 2009
This review is from: Spa-in-a-basket (Misc.)
This company is very good and the product is wonderful.The only complaint I have is I would have liked to include a gift card,but they do not offer that. The porduct though is great and they delivered before the ecpected delivery date which I loved because it came right on her birthday.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gift, November 6, 2010
I bought this as a gift for my sister-in-law for her birthday who had just given birth to her son. She loved it and there were no problems. She even mentioned it to me a few weeks later and thanked me again. '

4.0 out of 5 stars Smells REALLY good!, September 27, 2007
I bought this basket for my sister who LOVED the slippers and raved about the wonderful smelling vanilla lotion. I would but this as a gift again!

5.0 out of 5 stars Yak Butter for the back!, March 9, 2009
Bought this for my wife as a gift. She loves it! Unfortunately, I don't because I get the job of putting all this Yak butter stuff on her feet and back. Yuk! Anyway, pretty neat gift for the price and...you get to use the basket for stuff after the yak butter junk is all used up! Pretty good gift!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars $888.00, December 13, 2011
Guys be very careful just clicking "add to cart." There is one vendor that has this $40 basket listed for $888.00. I guess trying to take advantage of someone not paying close attention or in a hurry. Use caution. I just wanted to post this warning and hopefully the vendor "HeavenSentbyrevdwl" will remove it soon! TC.

5.0 out of 5 stars Recipient loved the basket, July 31, 2013
This review is from: Spa-in-a-basket (Misc.)
I sent this to an ill friend who got into and used some products the first night. She said she loves it. So 5 starts for the basket but just 1 star for Amazon who AGAIN left out the gift card so my friend had no idea where it came from. I am batting zero with Amazon when it comes to including gift cards.

5.0 out of 5 stars Made my girlfriend happy, February 16, 2011
This review is from: Spa-in-a-basket (Misc.)
I got this for my girlfriend for Valentine's Day. She LOVED the smell of it; she said she could sit and smell it all day! (And I should note that my girlfriend is very particular about the scents she likes.) She also liked the other items in the basket besides the scented pieces ... the slippers, the scrubby thing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!!!, September 29, 2011
This product is great!!! A wonderful gift for my mom! Thank you!
(Este producto es grandioso!!! Un regalo maravilloso para mi mamá! Gracias!)

Spa-in-a-basket