Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Mooning Garden Gnome
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on June 25, 2008
I expected this to be a sculpture - something that I could put outside in my yard like the roaming gnome. The item is actually just bigger than my hand and it's made of plastic; like a dog's chew toy. It is still kind of cute, and I'll find another use for it, but it's just not what I was looking for. I really don't think it could be left outside for any length of time without being ruined.
on June 8, 2009
I call him "Mooney" I have a very nosy neighbor that looks over here all the time and wants to get his nose in my business. I pointed the largest part of the statue towards his house. I think he now gets the hint! I just wish he was as large as a pink flamingo or something. Dollar General Rocks when you have a nosy neighbor also..keeping it real and tacky..:} recommended!!!
on April 21, 2011
As a novelty item, this is fine except that it's hollow making it too light to stay correctly positioned. It tends to fall forward onto its head. I plan to add sand or something so it won't blow away with a strong wind. For the $$ I would liked to have been able to place it in the garden and not worry that it might end up down the street.
on July 12, 2011
I love my mooning garden gnome. I bought it to get a point across to my horrible neighbor. I feel better just having him out there on my deck in all his glory. Well constructed. I used sand to give him some weight.
VINE VOICEon October 1, 2008
I have gnomes lots and lots of gnomes. How it started I dont really know, but I just keep getting them. I got the mooning gnome as a christmas gift and it is my least favorite. It is smaller than the standard gnome and made of plastic. I live in Vegas and after two summers my gnome lost all color and turned a grayish black color. You get what you pay for and as a gag this is kind of fun but to a gnome collector it cheapens your yard.
on January 7, 2012
He was a big hit!
Purchased this for a friend who had rude neighbors.
He has a prominent place in the garden giving the neighbors the full moon they deserve.
He will need some sand or small stones put inside to weigh him down.
VINE VOICEon May 4, 2013
When my young adult son stated that we do not have enough gnomes, I purchased this for a comical birthday present. When it arrived, I could not wait to give it to him. He laughed and said it was "awesome." When I asked where he was going to place it in the yard, he informed me that it was going to be displayed in the hatchback window of his car. It has not made it there, but appears in pictures. It is a fun gift. If it is place in the yard, it may need to be placed in an are that does not have high winds - it is light weight - but quality.
on August 25, 2011
I was expecting a 9" tall gnome. Imagine my supprise when it measured only 5-1/2" from feet up, 6" wide, and 8" long. Not quite the size I was expecting.
on May 20, 2011
As long as you know what you are getting into then this gnome is clearly for you.

I have him posed near the flower garden , granted he is hidden in the back yard but it is always good for a laugh.
on August 30, 2013
This is a unique statue that is great for someone who doesn't want the regular gnome in theyre yard.
One downfall: Its not ceramic or stone, but a rather soft plastic. Not sure how well it will hold up in the sun.

See 1 answered question