5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable
They also fit well; my shoe size is a solid 9.5 & almost wide, so I ordered the 10 and they fit perfectly. Would recommend.
Published 10 months ago by domd06

1.0 out of 5 stars intrinsically o.k., but way too small
Published 2 months ago by Jack Russell

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, April 13, 2014
This review is from: Sunville Men's Flip Flop Slipper Sandals (Apparel)

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable but run small., March 6, 2014
These flip flops run small, so my advice is order at least a half size larger than you normally wear.

5.0 out of 5 stars great fit, support and comfortable, October 12, 2013
The perfect shower shoes! These are a mens shoe but I bought them because I couldn't find a decent women's shower shoe with consistently good reviews. I would purchase a pair for my husband but Amazon did not offer his size.

1.0 out of 5 stars intrinsically o.k., but way too small, December 8, 2014
Material, design, and price, are all acceptable for a shower flip flop. But the things are way too small for me as sized. I wear 10.5 - 11 in most shoes, but my heels hung off the back of these in size 11. I compared them to a pair of Teva size 11 flip flops that came in the same order, and the Starbays were dramatically smaller. Possibly I could be satisfied if I ordered a full size (or more?) larger than 11, but I'm not interested in playing that game. The manufacturer should figure out how to do a better job correlating their sizes to custom for this market. I returned them and ordered another pair of the Tevas.

2.0 out of 5 stars I usually wear size 11, so I bought a size 11, July 5, 2014
This review is from: Sunville Men's Flip Flop Slipper Sandals (Apparel)
I found it significantly smaller/tighter than my other sandals of the same size.

2.0 out of 5 stars The smell of plastic is not good., June 22, 2014
The smell of plastic is not good. And they are too small. the size is two more that you use.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Value, June 11, 2014
Good value compared to what typically is seen in the stores. I am a little concerned about the durability so time will tell.

3.0 out of 5 stars dry fast, April 3, 2014
just leave it out side few days under the sun to realese the smell of plastic or wash them well prior use

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice but runs very small., October 15, 2014
Jack Ryan "Jack" (Sacramento, CA USA) - See all my reviews
It has a nice feel on my feet, and it can be comfortable...can be...because it won't fit me. I actually bought 2, this red one (sized 9) is for my son who wear size 8...and I bought a gray pair (sized 11) and I am a size 10. The only way I can fit in my feet is to hold the thongs and pull them so I can slip my feet in. It goes the same with my kid. The strange thing is, the length and width are just the right size for us...its just the thong (or whatever you call that part).

So if you are planning to buy this, get 2 sizes over your normal size...if you dont mind it being too long or wide on your feet that is.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great shoe for the price but get a larger size than you think you need, October 6, 2014
I really like these flops, they're good looking and well made but, at least for me, the sizing is off. I wear a size 9 1/2 EEE work boot and normally get a 10 wide in sneakers so I ordered a size 10 of this item. I bought them to wear in the shower at work and they do the job well but they are extremely tight and almost too short. I will order these again but will definitely get a larger size.

Sunville Men's Flip Flop Slipper Sandals