When will the Supaboy be available again here on Amazon?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-11 of 11 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 19, 2011 3:07:51 PM PST
Gregory says:
I mean, this thing is like a gift from the gods for old-school gamers, sadly it is out of stock here on amazon for some days now, and the few other sellers have overpriced stock. I want my Supaboy now, can't wait :)

Posted on Dec 20, 2011 1:00:32 PM PST
Jung Hu says:
I'm waiting for new shipment also.........

Posted on Dec 21, 2011 7:51:15 AM PST
D. Chidester says:
I placed my order on 12/8, and have been checking the website 3 times daily (can you tell I want it right now?). I assume Amazon will get another shipment eventually as they are still taking out of stock orders. Waiting, waiting waiting..

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 21, 2011 8:56:28 AM PST
Gregory says:
In august?? wow you just crushed my hope of getting it soon :(

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 21, 2011 2:04:11 PM PST
D. Chidester says:
Sorry, I forget sometimes that different areas use the date order differently. I meant 12/8 as in December 8, not August 12.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 21, 2011 2:06:14 PM PST
Gregory says:
hehe ops sorry I forgot I was on Amazon USA, wow you really scared me with that date!

Posted on Dec 24, 2011 4:16:30 PM PST
Gregory says:
Is amazon no longer selling this? They are not taking more pre-orders... :_(

Posted on Dec 26, 2011 3:58:00 PM PST
im wondering where mine is too. I ordered it on the 7th and my roomate has got to be wondering where his xmas present is!

Posted on Jan 16, 2012 11:28:04 AM PST
Gregory says:
Yay new shipment :)! Does anybody knows if this new stock has fixed the sound problem?

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 21, 2012 7:42:11 PM PST
Ted says:
Supposedly the new ones should have no problems with sound, as the only ones with sound issues were prototypes and a few of those got slipped into the first shipment. Hyperkin has acknowledged the problem and so it's likely you should not have any sound problems in the new shipment.

Posted on Jan 27, 2012 3:02:23 PM PST
D. Chidester says:
I would love to see a confirmed comment on here that the sound is fixed on new shipments. When amazon previously halted and cancelled orders for the supaboy I ended up buying from another retailer in late december. Mine has a slight distortion with the sound at mid to high levels for both headphones and the built in speakers. It really isnt that bad, but it is a minor annoyance. Otherwise im quite happy with my supaboy
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  5
Total posts:  11
Initial post:  Dec 19, 2011
Latest post:  Jan 27, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Hyperkin SUPABOY Portable Pocket SNES Console
Hyperkin SUPABOY Portable Pocket SNES Console by Hyperkin (Nintendo Super NES)
3.9 out of 5 stars   (161)