4.0 out of 5 stars good deal
Came just as pictured. With my existing wiring installed in 5 minutes and started making ice like it should. Won't win any races in how fast it makes ice, but does fine. Of note is that I was replacing a 626640 which is not shown in this listing, but it looked right so I took a chance.
Published 18 months ago by M. Woodyatt

3.0 out of 5 stars Good product, but it didn't fit
This unit was shown as being compatible with a Subzero ice-maker, but it wasn't. Still the purchase and return were both handled easily, quickly and smoothly/
Published 11 months ago by Amazon Customer

4.0 out of 5 stars good deal, June 3, 2013
This review is from: Supco RIM900 Bare Universal Icemaker Replacement for all Modular Style Icemakers (Tools & Home Improvement)

5.0 out of 5 stars Saved $80 !!, June 14, 2014
Cannot beat the Price!!
Sears wanted $117 for same unit plus shipping. Install was simple, so far unit is working Great!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCEEDS MY EXPECTATIONS, April 23, 2014
I received this new and unopened. I had just a few minor parts to exchange from my old one to the new one, as advertised. Every thing fit, like it's suppose to. It was real easy to swap the parts around. Fit back in the refrigerator with no problem. I've had it in a about 3 months, and is still making ice. Very happy with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Supco RIM900 Bare Universal Icemaker replacement, August 5, 2013
Was the exact replacement for the unit that was put in my fridge a couple years ago for the amazing price of $280.00 by an appliance dealer. Your price to me $40.00 +- and took me 10 minutes to change. Thanks

3.0 out of 5 stars Good product, but it didn't fit, December 27, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars We have ice cubes again!, September 20, 2013
My husband replaced the old ice maker which had died from old age. This one works beautifully! Very happy with purchase and at a great price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works good, but read instructions, October 2, 2013
It is working great in my old freezer. Only hard part was cutting out the plastic for the water tube. Other than that, it was easy to install.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this generic replacement because it doesn't have any metal ..., August 12, 2014
Installed it in my Whirlpool model GB2FHDXWS07 bottom freezer myself. As the original Factory OEM lasted less than 2 years. I love this generic replacement because it doesn't have any metal parts to rust. Works better than the original.

4.0 out of 5 stars Ice maker was just what I needed and was easy to install, January 9, 2014
The replacement ice maker was exactly what I was looking for. Easily replaced my Kenmore ice maker and works like a charm.

5.0 out of 5 stars After it arrived I was nicely surprised by the quality of the maker, October 15, 2014
I was doubtful about the maker, but decided to give it try because of the price. After it arrived I was nicely surprised by the quality of the maker. It is actually better made than the factory unit. But the proof is in the performance. This maker performed much better than the original. It will fill the ice tray over night, where the factory unit took up to 24 hrs. to do. Overall the unit is well worth the price. it is very easy for even a novice to install. The deal was very good, with prompt shipping and customer service. I would definitely recommend this unit as a replacement maker for everyone.