4.0 out of 5 stars Only fishing game for DS...
Published on September 29, 2006 by Kris

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointment
My 9 year old son wasted his money he got for his birthday on this so called "game". I thought maybe he just wasn't getting it, so I tried it myself. If we could return it, we would. This has got to be one of the most boring games, both in gameplay as well as visuals, I've ever seen. Don't make the same mistake we did. Pass this one up.
Published on November 22, 2010 by B. Thomsen

4.0 out of 5 stars Only fishing game for DS..., September 29, 2006
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Super Black Bass Fishing - Nintendo DS (Video Game)
I came in with high expectations from all the fun I had playing Black Bass for the NES. At first, I hated this game. The first several times I plugged it in, I could not catch a single fish. All they ever did was dart around the hook, seemingly mocking me for my incompetence. Eventually, I got the hang of it and learned to read the 'mind' information that popped up and could manage to hook the fish. The whole mind concept is pretty dumb if you ask me, since you really can't read minds when you are fishing, though you can make an educated guess at what the fish want. But if you give it a chance, this game is a pretty fun fishing game, and is way better than Rapella Pro Fishing for GBA.

5.0 out of 5 stars game, January 23, 2014
This review is from: Super Black Bass Fishing - Nintendo DS (Video Game)
I know nothing about this as it was a gift for a young man. He said he liked it, so that is all I know.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fish and enhoy it, November 23, 2013
Linda (Seattle, WA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Super Black Bass Fishing - Nintendo DS (Video Game)
Bought this for my grandson as he just learned how to fish and I thought he would enjoy it. I was right.

4.0 out of 5 stars Was fun to begin with., January 15, 2013
This review is from: Super Black Bass Fishing - Nintendo DS (Video Game)
After reading the manual, the game got really easy with some annoying moments with some fish towards the last level. There is no New Game+ option available and was sad to find that there wasn't much else to do after beating the game.

5.0 out of 5 stars FISHING, December 14, 2012
This review is from: Super Black Bass Fishing - Nintendo DS (Video Game)
OF COURSE FISHING WITH GRAMPA IS BEST BUT THIS GAME WILL GIVE HOURS OF FUN WHEN HE CANNOT BE ON THE PIER WITH ME.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointment, November 22, 2010

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome fishing, August 23, 2007
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Super Black Bass Fishing - Nintendo DS (Video Game)
If you like video fishing this game is awesome. Keeps you busy and playing.

1.0 out of 5 stars Black Bass Fishing is a Boring Game, January 13, 2011
This review is from: Super Black Bass Fishing - Nintendo DS (Video Game)
The game is boring and we would never suggest anyone buying it. It was a waste of money. The bad thing is that it was for a gift.

3.0 out of 5 stars Bad Bobbers... v_v, October 27, 2007
This review is from: Super Black Bass Fishing - Nintendo DS (Video Game)
This game was okay in it's own due right but I didn't enjoy this game as much as I thought I would plus my old Nintendo DS wasn't working properly at the time so I gave this item to a friend of mine whom is thoroughly enjoying it as I speak!! I noticed the graphics are fairly decent so that is why I gave this item an overall 3 stars instead of 1 star or 2 stars,mind
you. Unless you enjoy a good fishing game just to waste your time instead of the excitement at the beach or the nearby lake/pond then you'd probably find much more fun fishing in an actual environment. I did find this game rather interesting to say the very least,but the truth of the matter with me is that it's not my cup of tea sort-of-speak but for all you fishermen out there whom don't mind the fun of reeling in the big one on a handheld video game system well I wish you the best of luck and many hopes of catching that trophy catch!! Definately not the catch of the day on my shopping list
but oh well,I guess that's all I have to say for now. T_T

Ryou Bakura Girl

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money, January 30, 2010
Quiltmama "Quiltmama" (Port Orchard, WA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Super Black Bass Fishing - Nintendo DS (Video Game)
The title of my review says it all. Don't waste your money. I bought this game and after trying it for a dozen or so times, ended up putting it in my case and forgetting about it. Very disappointed in it.

Super Black Bass Fishing - Nintendo DS
Super Black Bass Fishing - Nintendo DS by Majesco Sales Inc. (Nintendo DS)
$19.99 $3.75