Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Blake Shelton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation SnS

Format: DVD|Change

on February 10, 2014
I found this on another website:

Description

NFL Films takes you down the sidelines, on the field and into the locker room with exclusive access to all the vivid sounds and images of every game in the memorable 2013-2014 season of the Seattle Seahawks. The Legion of the Boom! The Record-Setting Roar. The Retired number 12. Seattle Seahawk fans and players know how to be heard and the 2013 Seahawks let their actions speak even louder than their words with their FIRST world championship in franchise history. The path was not an easy one. Seattle had to survive three heavyweight bouts with the divisional rival San Francisco 49ers, tow battles with the high-flying Saints offense, and in Super Bowl XLVIII the offensive machine that was the Denver Broncos to host the Lombardi trophy. Relive the magical ride of this championship season as NFL Films documents the Seahawks’ ride to glory through the sights and sounds the epic championship run.

Bonus Features:

-Richard Sherman: Compton’s Own

-Richard Sherman Interview

High-quality graphics
Officially licensed
66 comments|57 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 12, 2014
So if you want a summary of the season and playoffs, this is the disc for you. The BluRay with the complete games for the Seahawks postseason will be released in June 2014. So, if you want that, wait a couple months.

I loved this so much, though. It's a "movie" of the Seahawks road to the Superbowl, with clips from their regular season and playoffs, and it also has clips of the parade (which I watched on TV for six hours: couldn't get nowhere near Downtown Seattle that day with all the traffic jams) in the end credits. My favorite moments:

1) Sherman being Sherman. I love him! LOUDER!
2) Coach Carroll getting fired up on the sidelines and getting emotional or jazzed up in the locker room.
3) Legion of Boom's crazy tackles. They'll run you over!
4) Harvin, Smith (our Superbowl MVP!!!), Baldwin, and Kearse making some great TDs.
5) Beastmode Lynch making runs with 5 guys attached to him and still scoring!!! Or eating Skittles off the ground in the end zone!
6) Avril hitting Manning's arm and forcing a turnover. One of my favorite moments in the Superbowl.
7) Bennett being Bennett. He's hilarious.
8) The huddles and dancing and the huddle dance.
9) Russell Wilson throwing crazy accurate passes and motivating the team. "Why not us?"
10) Those crazy 12th Man fans. Who's that guy in the Incredible Hulk suit???
11) Steve Raible making the call. A former Seahawk and news legend here.
12) I also love Kam Chancellor! I'll never forget his interview after the 49ers playoff game him saying, "I can't wait baby!" [for Superbowl XLVIII]. That's exactly how I felt. He had the first interception of the game.
on March 3, 2014
It is a recap of every season and post season game and it has the bonus content as listed in other comments. The Super Bowl segment is a lengthy documentary style. Inside the case is an ad that says:

Road to Super Bowl XLVIII
Collector's Set
Original Network Broadcasts of Seahawks Playoff Season including Super Bowl XLVIII
Coming JUNE 2014 on Blu-ray and DVD
on March 8, 2014
This was an awesome DVD that showed highlights of an amazing year by the Seahawks. To the people complaining, READ THE DESCRIPTION! it's exactly as described. Nowhere does it say it's a telecast of the actual Super Bowl. It's the NFL films highlights if the road to the superbowl. Also I love the bonus features... Love me some Sherman!!
on March 6, 2014
So happy with this dvd!!! Had people read the description in detail, they would have known it's not a video of the full super bowl. Born and raised a fan since 76, truly love this and couldn't be happier to own it! I'm sure there will be a full dvd of the game soon enough!
on March 6, 2014
I pre-ordered this right after Seahawks won Super Bowl 48 as I wanted something to back to and watch to remember the joyous feeling of them winning it. The Blu-ray was pretty expensive ($35) at the time and I was actually about to cancel my order when it came close to shipping, but saw that the price was reduced to about $22.

I'm glad that I didn't cancel because this was Blu-Ray was really great. It documents the journey from the Seahawks loss to the Falcons the previous year all the way to their Super Bowl win against the Broncos. All games are covered with highlights from those games and some of the major talking points going into and out of the game. They were mostly pretty brief which I was a bit disappointed with (considering how I can just listen to Seahawks stuff all day), but I can see most people saying it was just right. Overall it's about an hour and a half long not including special features.

Special features are pretty cool. It includes lots of interviews with the star players (including one of the great interviews of all time with Deion Sanders and Marshawn Lycnh at media day) and other fun things like mic'd up players and coaches. I watched them all and most were pretty good. Probably my favorite was the short Richard Sherman documentary. He's really a fascinating person.

Overall, I'd definitely recommend this to a Seahawks fan and say it's a must have for any die hard fan. However, make sure you get it for a decent price as there is definitely not enough content in it to justify $35. Also, the Blu-Ray looks and sounds great and comes with some extra special features, however I cannot comment on if it's worth it over the DVD as I don't have that to compare.
on February 16, 2014
The Seattle Seahawks 12th man will love this DVD!

The Super Bowl XXLVIII is boring for people who aren’t fans, and I want to thank the one and two star reviewers for alerting and enlightening all of us . . .

Point of interest – The concept of the 12th man originally came from Texas A&M. Texas A&M and the Seahawks settled out of court for Trademark infringement, allowing the Seahawks to continue to use the 12th man concept in 2006. Seahawks President Mike McCormack retired the number 12 jersey on December 15, 1984, in honor of the fans and their support of the team. Doing the math (1992-1984 = 8) The Buffalo Bills adopted the 12th man concept eight years after the Seahawks retired the fan 12 jersey. Go Hawks!
on March 17, 2014
A champion team is more than one game.

Each and every journey to the big game is filled with a variety of turning points, Super Bowl 48 Champions is a slick, 115 minute trip through the 2013 season that gives viewers outstanding performances from Russell Wilson, Richard Sherman, Marshawn Lynch, and Pete Carroll.

As a sports fan, I enjoy the highlights in any league, and this presentation is well chosen and edited. The team at NFL films does the best job in North America and are to be applauded.

If you're looking for the full game, it is not there. It was over in the first quarter.

The extra content included with the DVD is:

Media Day highlights
Postgame Ceremonies
The Richard Sherman Story
NFL Game Day Morning
Journey of Pete Carroll
Ken Norton: Back to the Super Bowl
The Derrick Coleman Story

Additional bonus features on Blu-Ray only:

2013 Shots of the Year
2013 Players Wired for Sound
2013 Coaches Wired for Sound
Richard Sherman: Compton's Own
on March 11, 2014
I loved this video! The bonus features were very interesting, and sometimes funny as well. There is a short recap of each regular season game, then a closer look at the NFC Championship game and the Super Bowl. I applaud them for including the media day interviews, the profiles of several players and coaches, and the presentation of the Lombardi Trophy.

The only thing I didn't like is that they only spent a little time on the actual gameplay of the Super Bowl. Honestly, I would have loved it if they had included another disk of the game in its entirety. But, that's not worth me taking off a star for that, so I'll leave it at 5 stars.

It still hasn't really sunk in for me, personally, that the Seahawks made it to the Super Bowl, let alone won so convincingly. I just hope it doesn't take another 38 years of failure until they get another one... and I don't think that will be the case! GO HAWKS
on February 15, 2014
Best blu ray ever if you're a hawk fan, or just a fan of rooting for an underdog, or a fan of great old-school smashmouth defense like the 02 ravens. I adore the 3 broncos (or probable niners fans) jumping on this review page to put up their one star lolol XD its so pathetic and sour it makes my day because the seahawks are our world champions and haters will always find a way to undermine the seahawks dominant performance over denver.