Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on July 31, 2012
I ordered this case on the 22nd (sunday) and it just arrived in the mail today the 31st (tuesday). So it took about a week for it to get here. So, the company took awhile to ship and have it delivered but it is definitely worth the wait. The case looks exactly like how it does in the photos above. There is no color change (lightness-darkness). I have not dropped my iphone yet (knock on wood) but it does to seem to have a bumper made into the case so, it will protect your phone if you were to drop it. Before i had purchased this case I read most of the reviews,most of them talked about how the case is flimsy or how the tail falls off all the time. When i got it today i took it out of the package and it doesn't not seem to be that flimsy. It is made of silicone so its very flexible but it fits snug around my iphone. The tail on mine in the package came separately meaning it was not attached to the case when i got it. The way that the soft tail stays on the phone is that the tail is attached to a suction cup so you'd have to either lick it and press on the cup to make it stay or breathe warmly on it and push. When i first tried putting it on it would not stick. After i tried it a few more times it stuck very well. I don't usually keep the tail on the case when i use it( for texting). It does seem to get it the way when you do text or play a game, also the volume buttons are a little hard to get to while this case is on my phone. It does not seem to bother though because i usually keep my phone on silent,so i do not need to fiddle with it. In the photos is shows that you can use the tail as a stand for your phone. It does work as a stand but it does not very sturdily balance your phone. But, other than all the cons about this phone it looks and is super adorable. I've gotten many complements on it (being very good complements) and it turns many heads. I love this case!I am actually thinking about buying another case in a different color , its also a very affordable price I would totally and completely recommend this case to anyone who is looking forward to buying it. LOVE IT!
0Comment23 of 23 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 5, 2011
I just ordered this on Friday and i received it in the mail today (Monday)... AWESOME!
Anyway... the bunny case looks just like the pics posted... so i am satisfied. It looks pretty snug on my iphone 4s. If i had to say anything bad at all about this product, it's that it's a little difficult to press on the volume + power button... but it's really not a big deal --- it's doing its job. I'm just happy it's not loose.

I'm trying to pull off the tail right now... but it seems to be sticking... haha. I just hope it doesn't pop out when i least expect it, y'know? It is really ADORABLE.
on October 7, 2012
Once this case arrived I was super happy its adorable it fits really good on my phone and it makes it look all cozy and cute I love this case so much I get a lot of compliments on it if your looking for a cute case I recommend you get this one and the color looks exactly like in the picture only the tail came a little bit lighter but I don't mind I love it
on May 12, 2013
I really enjoy this case. It might not be Great for someone who abuses their phones but it works perfectly for me. I've dropped it a couple of times and the case did its job. I was initially afraid the case would be really flimsy rubber but it actually is semi tough. The color is great. All of the buttons work with the case on. It even arrived before it said it would.

I just dislike the tail in general and prefer to use my phone without it, which leaves a circle of phone in the back exposed to scratches.
on June 17, 2013
Just got item and on time too. Tail attaches to phone with suction cup, so doesn't hold up phone as thought. Falls off after while. But it's sooooo cute and the price was amazing, I'll definitely be using it a lot :) if your wondering, just pick one up, might as well at the price.
on May 30, 2013
This product is amazing. It came in perfect condition and all the ports are accessible. The biggest concern for most buyers was the tail, because i was buying this for the case not the tail i didn't worry to much about it. When i received it i decided to put on the tail to see what the problem was. There was absolutely nothing wrong with it, it was actually hard to take the tail off it stuck so well, and the color matched the case perfectly, and it works as a stand as well. Although i will not be using the tail, it is highly functional and works perfectly. I would recommend this product to anyone.
on June 6, 2013
Its definitely an eye catcher, and quite adorable. The only thing I found myself despising was the the tail's inability to stick for prolonged periods of time. I'd just be sitting there and POP! it'd fly off, hahaha. But if you like having mini heart attacks every twenty (or so) minutes, I definitely recommend! (;
on May 7, 2013
i really like this case a lot and i always get compliments on it. the only reason i didnt give it 5 stars is because i dont like that i have to carry the tail around with me because it falls off and the fact that the ears make it so my phone dosent always fit in my pocket. overall i do like the case.
on July 16, 2012
I love my phone case Ive had it for like two weeks now I love that the bunny tail is detachable & I always get compliments on it. Its not really jelly its more firm & I love that about it. The color is to die its not a blue its turquoise I recommend EVERYONE to get one! :)
on May 2, 2013
I just received the case today and already in love with it. The color is so beautiful and goes wells with my white iphone. The tail was cute, but anyways I am not going to carry the case with the tail all the time. I love it either way. Sooper excited to use :)

See 1 answered question