Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Super-Duper Cupcakes: Kids' Creations from the Cupcake Caboose
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on September 7, 2006
I bought this book as a gift for my 5 year old nephew & it was so cute I got a second for myself! Not only are the recipies simple and delicious, it's written great too...a feel good book. Instructions are easy to follow and you don't need a specialty store for any of the supplies.
on September 6, 2006
Super-Duper Cupcakes is a fun, easy to navigate book for both kids and parents to enjoy together. For my daughter's 6th birthday, we invited a group of her friends to come over and make cupcakes using this book. I decided on the "Bangs and Braids" recipe because it's so personal, and they had a total blast making cupcakes decorated to look like themselves! I highly recommend this book for holiday and birthday parties, or just a rainy day.
on January 4, 2007
The book is full of surprises and easy recipes to follow and scrumptiously designed. It's like a delicious layer cake you want to display let alone make. It also makes a wonderful gift for the 7 yr. old to 100 yr. old.
on May 29, 2007
I'm from Australia and we dont get the range of books that appear here on Amazon. I read the reviews to help me purchase items,but I think I just got very excited with my order and shouldnt have purchased this item. I already have several cupcake books. As other reviews have stated this book is great for a kids' cookbook. I was looking for a cupcake book to inspire me - different designs, new things. I think I will shelve this book for when my baby gets a little older. If you are cupcake afficionado looking for more inspiration for yourself, I suggest you skip this purchase, but if you have a child and you'd like to cook together, then this is the book for you.
on January 25, 2008
I am a beginning baker, and even I think this book is too basic. It shows primarily how to decorate cupcakes, so its not really a recipe book. If you have Internet access, you can find more creative ideas than in this book. Look at the cover: that's what you get--how to put candy on top of frosting to dec the cakes...that's it! I don't want to pay shipping back to amazon, so I guess someone's getting it for a gift.
on December 12, 2006
This book is great for kids and adults, the recipes are easy to follow and teach anyone how to create beautiful cupcakes. I can not recommend it more!
on February 1, 2010
This book was very simple, something that preschooler would appreciate. Not very creative.....basically using sprinkles and few candy items....again, don't get this if you are wanting something very creative and fun....this weighs heavy on the simple side. Older children will get very bored with this.
on September 3, 2007
Not the most sophisticated of cupcake books but very cute for kids. Lots of fun ideas that are easier than decorating with frosting. They use a lot of candy pieces to make bunnies and butterflies. Very cute and fun though and it has a few handy recipes for cupcakes and frostings at the beginning of the book.
on August 14, 2007
This book has a lot of nifty and cute cupcake ideas....but I think it is mainly meant for kids or beginners. It's nice if you want to make fast and easy cupcakes. If you are looking for more intricate cupcakes, or elaborate recipes, don't buy this book.
on August 27, 2012
I just hosted a cooking theme party at home for my daughter's 8th birthday and "cupcaking" is one of the main activities. Kids used the techniques in this very book to create their own masterpieces. The book itself is very easy to follow for school-age kids (6-9 years old) and the pictures are very nice. Kids were able to follow the procedures, adopt the ideas and twist into their own creation. "Cupcaking" turned to be a blast!

It is the perfect book for kids who love cupcaking.