5.0 out of 5 stars unstopable
they work very nice good for getting out of mud holes. the ride is a little rough but if your looking to go mudding they are great.they were going threw stuff my 29.5 outlaws do.
Published on October 21, 2012 by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars Amazon was not to blame for this. supergrip sucks
Published 17 months ago by elijah

1.0 out of 5 stars Amazon was not to blame for this. supergrip sucks, May 10, 2013
I purchased and installed these tires in January. They were new and purchased from Amazon.com LLC. By March they had cracked on the sidewalls and the base of tread on all 4 tires. The tires also began to split along the base of tread. The tires were installed professionally and only held 4 psi. I contacted SuperGrip to file a warranty claim. Supergrip denied my claim stating:” Unless you can find out if the seller on Amazon.com is an authorized dealer, we cannot go forth with this warranty”. The seller was amazon.com LLC and Amazon customer service confirmed that they purchase the tires direct from SuperGrip. My claim was elevated to the VP and still denied. Horrible company with a horrible product.
Thank you amazon for accepting a return outside of the return window on this unsafe product.

2.0 out of 5 stars not good..........., November 9, 2013
Sent back the first tire due to it leaking air after installing it. Found very small holes directly behind one of the treads. Thanks to Amazon for accepting and replacing the tire. Now the replacement tire has stress cracks behind a couple treats that I had to repair. Not very reliable tires, but good service from Amazon.com

5.0 out of 5 stars unstopable, October 21, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars tires, October 7, 2012
Great buy fast shipping would recommend to anyone would buy again if ever needed love these tires one of the best buys I've made

5.0 out of 5 stars SUPER GRIP ATV TIRES, June 5, 2012
THESE ARE BY FAR THE MEANEST TIRES I'VE EVER BOUGHT AND USED. VERY TOUGH AND WORKS GREAT. I LOVE THE WAY THEY LOOK.

Super Grip Mud Bitch Mud/Snow ATV TIRE 27X12-12
$235.46 $191.60
In stock but may require an extra 1-2 days to process.