Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Bob Dylan Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

Size: 27X12-12|Change

on May 10, 2013
I purchased and installed these tires in January. They were new and purchased from Amazon.com LLC. By March they had cracked on the sidewalls and the base of tread on all 4 tires. The tires also began to split along the base of tread. The tires were installed professionally and only held 4 psi. I contacted SuperGrip to file a warranty claim. Supergrip denied my claim stating:” Unless you can find out if the seller on Amazon.com is an authorized dealer, we cannot go forth with this warranty”. The seller was amazon.com LLC and Amazon customer service confirmed that they purchase the tires direct from SuperGrip. My claim was elevated to the VP and still denied. Horrible company with a horrible product.
Thank you amazon for accepting a return outside of the return window on this unsafe product.
on November 9, 2013
Sent back the first tire due to it leaking air after installing it. Found very small holes directly behind one of the treads. Thanks to Amazon for accepting and replacing the tire. Now the replacement tire has stress cracks behind a couple treats that I had to repair. Not very reliable tires, but good service from Amazon.com
on April 27, 2016
I too am having a hard time rating these tires better then 3 stars... Im also having the same concerns with a tire leaking from the base of the 'lugs' on one of my tires.. The bike was bought second hand and the tires are nearly brand new. So i have no dog in this fight with regards to a warranty. I called the company and was told i would be hearing back from them. (no response yet) when i did speak to the c.s. rep she did say they have never had any issues like the one I spoke of... But it seems 2 people from here have had the same issues... Seems like its a manufacturing problem. The one tire loses air from multiple locations around the tire... No cracks at all... Just seems like the area where the tire meets the 'lugs' is week and air is seaping by.. Both inside and outside of the tire... Craziest thing ever... Hopefully they can resolve this issue... Tires look pretty bad ass... But wont be, 'badass' if they are sitting flat all the time.. ' (UPDATE: 4/29/16. Spoke with a warranty rep personally on the phone about the issue and it turns out I don't have a warranty on the tire, being that the tire is to old... but I can tell you they (super Grip) were very much interested in my concern and are willing to help me with a new tire and/or set. The lady was extremely helpful and even took my call on a Saturday.(she gave me her personal number/that's customer service!). Hats off to the company for at least trying and for the willingness to hear my concerns. If anything, I'd say just call the company and speak to them directly... Thank you.
on June 5, 2012
THESE ARE BY FAR THE MEANEST TIRES I'VE EVER BOUGHT AND USED. VERY TOUGH AND WORKS GREAT. I LOVE THE WAY THEY LOOK.
on October 21, 2012
they work very nice good for getting out of mud holes. the ride is a little rough but if your looking to go mudding they are great.they were going threw stuff my 29.5 outlaws do.
on October 7, 2012
Great buy fast shipping would recommend to anyone would buy again if ever needed love these tires one of the best buys I've made
on December 25, 2014