Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on February 2, 2014
I took one star away from these because the material is not as heavy as it looks. That being said, they are tough enough, and I use them often and have had zero problems with any of them. This XL size is plenty big, if you purchase the "Colossal" size, you will be amazed. If you filled even this large size to capacity, you couldn't carry it. Good deal for the price. Kindly hit the "yes" button if this review was of help to you! Thanks!
on June 14, 2013
Since these data was missing, I found these specs elsewhere:
Dimensions: 36" x 20"
Made of canvas
Weighs 3 lbs.
on January 6, 2015
initial assessment: looks to be thicker & tougher than my Outdoor Duffle.
took pictures of the handles, shoulder strap, sides & underneath (since i didn't see any on-line)
it's heavy canvas
my plan to stuff my Outdoor 30x15 duffle into this Canvas 36x20
pack clothing around it & cinch it with a bag strap (just to be sure the zipper don't blow)
& will write a 2nd review after my trip to see how it holds up.
on March 5, 2012
In 2 words: Buy it. I was looking for a large duffle for camping gear, or a bug out bag. Saw this one on Amazon, and it sounded like the ticket. But which size? I saw the Colossal, 72" and said I Gotta Have it! Well that was nowhere to be found, so I contacted the company and they said they still make it, so if anyone wants one, I think it was Campmor that distributes it. Amazon is supposed to get it too. Well having no patients and thinking , do I really want a duffle thats several inches taller than me? So I settled for the giant. MORE than big enough. Its HUGE and quality-- its solid, really tough. This will hold a tent, sleeping bag(s), all your gear, you name it. The collosal will hold a body easily. Probably the giant too, if you arrange the parts appropriately. If you're a Dexter Morgan type, you're all set. So go spend some money and make Dexter proud!
on February 26, 2013
My fiance bought this bag in hopes of having a large enough bag for all his hunting goodies for his hunting trips. Well he definitely does now and the bag is even durable too we were concerned about the material. But it is great!
on April 7, 2014
I really like the bag, it's nice and husky, but the strap that comes with it is terrible. It has a quick release buckle on each end of the shoulder strap that does not fasten securely. Even with hardly any weight in the bag if you try to pick it with the shoulder strap the buckles will come un-done. And you can't replace the buckles with better ones easily because they are sewn onto the ends of the bag, no D-style rings or anything, just a buckle end, so you can't use a different strap or fastener without quite a bit of work. The bag itself looks quite husky though and might be good but without a shoulder strap it isn't much use to me.
on September 11, 2011
this bag is huge fits all my belongings! very happy delivery was so quick, heavy duty zipper. my 5'6" sibling fits with room to spare.( done safely and willingly no one got hurt)
on January 3, 2015
Great bag that is of solid construction and durability. Not only is this particular size huge for hauling gear I specifically use it for sandbag training and it holds my 100 pounds like a champ! Highly recommend this companies bags. A++
on April 29, 2012
It is a hi quality bag. The side of the bag handles are great for when the bag is less than full. I just wish that the shoulder straps were not so long. I am 6'2'' and even after adjusting the straps to their shortest length, I found them to be barely acceptable.
on June 20, 2016
This is a great duffle bag. My son-in-law works away from home a lot & just likes a bag he can throw everything into! He loves the size & quality of this bag. He said it is great & much better than his old one! A successful Christmas gift!