Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Super Tough Heavyweight Cotton Canvas Duffle Bag - Size Giant, 48" x 20"
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

Size: Giant, 48" x 20"|Change

on December 15, 2011
So the bag arrived in my mailbox yesterday. The mail carrier managed to stuff my mailbox with this delivery along with all the other mail. I thought maybe I ordered the wrong bag since the package was smaller than I thought it should be, but I got the 48" long bag. The fabric of the bag is really heavy duty and the stiching looks and seems solid. Just for giggles I conviced my 7 year old son to get in the bag and I carried him in the bag around the house. He weighs about 70-80 pounds and a bit shorter than 48" as he fit into the bag giggling all the way and wanted to be carried again in the bag after I was done toting him through the house.
22 comments| 118 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 15, 2012
My husband is a truck driver. This I got to replace his new duffle that came unsewn at every seem in the top. Wow it is huge, read the product dementions when ordering!! That being said it is well made, and will not come undone anytime soon. It is heavy duty and well worth the money. It holds all his stuff for a week and plenty of room for extra if he needs to buy anything on the road. This giant one is 50x20 and I could fit his old bag 30x15 and back pack in it and still have room. Zipper is double sewn for durability. Truely wonderful bag.
on May 22, 2011
You could easily hide 2 bodies in this bag. Along with a couple cinder blocks. Just so you know Guido.
11 comment| 75 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 5, 2012
I kid you not when I say...."you could put a body in this bag". It is beyond large, it is indeed a GIANT! I purchased it to carry a tripod, a mic stand, a samll handy cam, and misc items. My issue was the mic stand, it would only collaspe down to 42 inches. I wanted something to carry all the equipment I would need to make quick you tube videos...and this will do that. Heck, I could carry all that equipment, and a a full production crew in this bag. Now, what do I do if one of them needs to use the 'facilities'....bet I could fit a porta potty in there as well.
laying flat, messures 48" x 31". I'm liking this bag.
on March 13, 2010
Seems to be a very well built bag. Have only used it once so far but I will be surprised if I have any problems. Heavy weight material, quality zippers, solid stitching. Great Price!
on May 22, 2012
This bag is exactly as advertised and exactly what I needed to hold a bunch of stuff I was taking via airline to our boat in Mexico. The "giant" bag is just that. It's very well made - sturdy - I expect it to last my lifetime - a very good value. I love all the handles and strap that make it easy to carry by oneself or by two people, the heavy duty zipper, and that when it's empty, it folds down into a very small package easily stowable in a small duffle or other suitcase. The bag was delivered promptly. Kudos to Ledmark, Gilbin & Amazon.
on March 6, 2016
This thing is huge, much bigger than I anticipated. I'm 5'8", 155 lbs. I climbed inside this bag and zipped it up! It's made of a medium heavy fabric and has a well made zipper. It's very lightweight and will hold a great deal of bulky equipment like sleeping bags, bulky jackets,etc., but is not water resistant. It's basically a giant heavy cloth duffel bag with handles and a shoulder strap. I'm very pleased with it, but wish I had gotten the next smaller size. It's just too big!
review image
on May 29, 2014
This product is very big and does hold a lot of stuff. I packed it for a two week trip to Africa. Fully packed it weighed 57 lbs on the airport scale. But at this weight the shoulder strap did not hold because the strap buckle would not stay in the buckle holder (not a major problem). However, when I arrived at my destination the bag was completely torn and ripped on one end. The contents had been collected and put into a large plastic bag by the airlines. I am sure the airline baggage handlers contributed to this breakage. But there were no other bags like that at the destination airport. Therefore, this is not a bad bag if you have a lot of fairly lightweight materials and it is not fully stuffed. But I do not recommend this bag for airline flights with a lot of materials. If you need a really heavy duty bag for long trips and flights then spend the extra money and buy something much more rugged.
on September 10, 2011
I purchased this bag to allow me to store and carry my outboard motor. The motor is heavy (about 90 lbs.) and very awkward to carry. This bag makes it easier.

The bag is very strong and has enough straps, handles and lifting points to allow me (with or without a friend's assistance) to carry the motor. I heard a few stitches pop when I lifted it once, but it seems to be well-stitched and exhibited no visible damage. Considering the weight, I'm not surprised that it's tough on the stitching and am pleased with how well it has held up.

A good bag at a very good price. I'll likely buy another (smaller version) of this same bag for my smaller outboard motor. M.
on September 8, 2013
This thing is a huge bag. I was able to fit everything I was hopping to and more. So much so it will be heavy to move around. If you need an over sized sports/camping bag this is the one for you. I'm hold one star till I see how well the stitching hold up to all the weight a bag this size should be able to carry.