Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Super Cute Hello Kitty Wrist Watch Girls Gift Free Shipping- Pink
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Adele Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on June 27, 2013
I like this watch. I bought this one and the 3D Kitty watch for both of my six yr old nieces. It was a little bit big for her, but we added an extra hole in the band to make it fit. This was a very economical and good gift for a six yr old who loves this Kitty character, but who also is not yet mature enough to care for a more expensive gift. She likes it and my wallet did to.
on December 28, 2013
I ordered two of these, by accident, for Christmas. The wristband is cheap and already falling apart on the one given as a gift. The clasp for the wristband was apart when I got it, I put it back together thinking it might be okay, but it keeps falling apart. The clasp was actually broken when I got it, but I thought maybe the pin had just sprung and needed to be put back in again - not the case. The second one has a better working wristband, but it's scratched so the pretty pink is scrapped off a little in one part. One watch was able to keep time when I got it, the other must have had a dead battery because it doesn't move. I plan on seeing if a new battery will help. Both watches have crooked faces on them, so the "12" is slightly offset to the left as you look at the watch. I guess you get what you pay for. I would also mention that it was shipped from China, I believe, which wasn't a huge deal but it took awhile to get the watches so it was good that I ordered it a month in advance. Over all I would say don't waste your money on this one. You can purchase better watches on Amazon, and although they may cost a little more, it's well worth it. I bought a couple other watches as gifts and they came working and in good condition. They are also more sturdy and although they cost twice as much, that's still pretty cheap considering this Hello Kitty watch was only about $4 or $5. You'll get more bang for your buck spending a little more. At this point I'm going to have to try and find a different one for my child so I can replace this one. Not happy about that.
on March 16, 2014
Sadly while this watch was cute it was made extremely poorly. The back of the watch comes off all the time and the inner workings of the watch are a cheap small assembly held in place by pieces of plastic from the sides.
on December 11, 2013
The price is amazing. Great stocking stuffer, arrived so much earlier than expected and honestly, better quality than I expected too for the price, My girls will be so happy to see these in their stockings this year!
on January 9, 2014
Please note this is an over seas merchant, note that it will take longer than the actual time to get, I ordered on nov. 10 and didn't get them til after the first of the year. non the less get what you pay for, my daughter will not take it off her arm until its bath time!!
on March 8, 2013
Do not purchase this watch,very poor quality. I bought two of these watches for my daughter and my niece. Both of the watches broke on the first day worn, the bands broke.Parents and customers consider yourselves warned!!
on January 4, 2014
Do not buy! It broke the same day we received it, plus it came broken - wouldn't keep time. Even after we replaced the spring that connects the face to the band, and the battery...the watch still didn't keep time. We now have spent an additional $30 to have it fixed and it still doesn't work! It's now at a repair shop for diagnostic. Be careful of the seller too, they're in China, return shipping is more than the watch is worth!
on January 13, 2014
I didn't personally see it as I had it mailed directly to my 8 year old niece. She loved it and you can't beat the price. I sent it as a little add-on to her Christmas gifts. Shipping took a while but it arrived when they said it would.
on January 2, 2014
I love the watch and would recommend it to others... I only go one watch, but did receive a refund for the two... Cannot use one since it was for Christmas / Twins...... :( Poor delivery!!! Got here Dec 31st.........ordered in October........... :(
on December 31, 2012
This arrived much quicker than expected, in fact, it arrived in time for my daughter's birthday. She loves it and has been wearing it everyday. She can't tell time yet, but loves to pretend she can