5.0 out of 5 stars not a game its a skin
Published on January 14, 2012 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars so so
I thought this was a case but there only stickers i was disappointed but i ended putting it to my sons 3ds its ok but it doesn't protect it by dropping it.
Published 9 months ago by phillip

5.0 out of 5 stars not a game its a skin, January 14, 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Super Mario 64 DS Game Skin for Nintendo 3DS Console (Video Game)
I love this skin, I bought it for my daughter who loves Mario. I have no problem picking out which one is hers, when she has it with her friends. It doesnt protect her system but it makes it look cutier. I might get a couple more designs so we can swithch it out. I put it on her protecive case I bought and not directly onto her system. It still fit perfect. Thanks its a great idea

5.0 out of 5 stars Ds skin, March 1, 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Nice skin and went on easy.
Wanted to make my ds a Mario ds And this was perfect. Shipping took a long time. About 2 weeks. I would say worth the wait tho

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute as can be., April 17, 2013
My 6 yr old grandson just loved it! Fit his 3ds perfectly. Would highly recommend. Took at little time getting to us but worth the wait.

5.0 out of 5 stars We love it!, December 27, 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
My kids loved this product, I like how affordable the item is and the good quality. Colors and picture are great.

4.0 out of 5 stars quality, December 3, 2012
I recieved this quickly and it is a great sticker for my daughter's 3ds she loves super mario brothers! I wish they had princess peach stickers she would love that even more!

3.0 out of 5 stars so so, February 26, 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars Terrible Purchase, January 15, 2014
It something I could have made at Kinkos very low quality. The cut out is child like my son and I could have done a better job.

5.0 out of 5 stars thumbs up, October 21, 2013
loved it. easy to put on 3ds, didnt have to break my head to put it on. once it was on 3ds looked better.

4.0 out of 5 stars excelente calcomanias, March 15, 2013
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
excelente producto mi hijo le encanto y ademas la calidad es alta ya cuenta con varios meses y aun estan como si se hubieran pegado ayer

5.0 out of 5 stars It looks great and he loves it, August 9, 2014
I purchase this mario brothers skins cover for my 5 yr old Nintendo 3ds. It looks great and he loves it! We don't have any problem with the stickers they stay on very well!