From the Author
If you've ever told yourself, "It's about time I learned the books of the Bible!" here is your opportunity! With this book you will learn various strategies to learn the books of the Bible by heart.
You can learn the various memory strategies to memorize the books of the Bible, called "mnemonics," or jump right in without having to learn any special memory devices and start learning right away! The memory aids vary, from simple to more advanced, so this book can also be used to teach children the books of the Bible!
Using the more advanced methods, you will be able to:
- Name the books of the Bible by number!
- Give the number of the Bible book as it appears in the Bible!
- Literally name the books of the Bible forwards and backwards!
Includes a FREE bonus, "Books and Divisions of the Bible" to help your overall comprehension of the Bible and how all the books of the Bible form a single book.
About the Author
Blair W. Kasfeldt is the author of various books, e-books and articles on mnemonics, theology and practical memory improvement.
Some of his titles include:
- Biblical Greek: Vocabulary Made Easy!
- Biblical Hebrew Made Easy! The Complete System
- Biblical Hebrew: Vocabulary Made Easy!
- My Body Remembers The 10 Commandments!
- Super Memory! Memorize the 66 Books of the Bible Quickly and Easily!
He holds a B.A. in Theology and Biblical Languages as well as a M.A. in Theology from Concordia Theological Seminary.