5.0 out of 5 stars Outhouse works.
I placed this on the cage as the only accessory to train the hamster to go in there. I placed his food and water at the other end of the cage. I put some "soaked" shavings on top of the litter and he learned to use the outhouse quickly!
The accessible top makes cleaning easy. The scoop picks up the litter easily.
Published on June 21, 2011 by Amazon Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars Outhouse
Great if you have just one hamster and have the time to get them trained. With two hamsters, pretty useless as they mark their space so they won't use it.
Published on December 23, 2011 by AngelLady0424

5.0 out of 5 stars Hamster Outhouse, June 11, 2013
This review is from: Super Pet CritterTrail Outhouse (Misc.)
This is a nice litter box to attach to my hamster cage. Once trained to the box it makes cage cleaning a breeze as this is the only place they will potty. I would recommend this box (for small hamsters). :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars buy it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, February 4, 2013
This review is from: Super Pet CritterTrail Outhouse (Misc.)
Buy it!it really works my three hamsters use it, and love it. it make cleaning the cage a breeze! the only downside of this product is you have to buy more litter which can be costly because my pet stores and retailors don't sell it so i have to buy it on line. other than that waist your money and buy this for your pocket pet

5.0 out of 5 stars This is awesome. I highly recommend the Super Pet CritterTrail Outhouse., January 30, 2013
This review is from: Super Pet CritterTrail Outhouse (Misc.)
Syrian hamsters love this because it is big enough for them. My hamster learned very quickly to use this and it keeps her cage very clean, don't get the awful smells. I change this every day so it stays nice and fresh. Easy to clean. Much better than the open litter and the small hamster potty.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice addition to House, December 27, 2012
This review is from: Super Pet CritterTrail Outhouse (Misc.)
My grandson was fascinated, and although he decided to use it for food service rather than a bathroom....I guess all is well that ends well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hamster loves it - as a nest, August 28, 2012
This review is from: Super Pet CritterTrail Outhouse (Misc.)
My winter white hated this when it had the litter in it. I left it empty one day after cleaning her cage and she moved a nest into it. So that's how she uses it now. She likes resting her chin on the lip heading back into the cage, so cute!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome for keeping smell away!, June 30, 2012
This review is from: Super Pet CritterTrail Outhouse (Misc.)
I have a male teddy bear hamster that used his comfort wheel as a urinal. I believe it was the only place he urinated, so you can imagine how disgusting this thing became on a daily basis. I was completely skeptical about the outhouse, but as it came in the accessory package, one day I decided it couldn't hurt to try. I bought some pet litter, and attached the outhouse at the opposite side of his cage. No training needed. He used it immediately and has never urinated in his wheel again. I am a believer. I have just logged on to purchase an outhouse for my other male teddy bear hamsters cage. He urinates in his nest, then by the end of the week gets so disgusted by it himself, that he ends up blockading himself in his nest, the petting zone of his CritterTrail cage, by stuffing the bedding down the tube to get it out of his nest. Hopefully, this will keep him from getting himself into such a dangerous situation.

4.0 out of 5 stars SUPER GREAT.. untill it breaks, March 28, 2012
This review is from: Super Pet CritterTrail Outhouse (Misc.)
My hammy really loves this little outhouse, it attaches to the outside of the cage so it gives the little guy more to explore. I put sand in it and they love rolling around in it. I had a robo who slept in it everyday.

I extremely recommend this to anyone with a crittertrail cage. It will make your hamsters life a little more enjoyable. All crittertrail cages/accessories break easy and this part is no different.. just be careful when taking it off.

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting concept, February 12, 2012
This review is from: Super Pet CritterTrail Outhouse (Misc.)
My gerbils do go to the bathroom in this but they also sleep in it. I have it attached to some critter trail tubing, it's not actually in the cage so it serves as a restroom, both for sleep and poop when they feel like getting out of the cage for awhile. I did have trouble figuring out how to disconnect it from the tubes and ended up snapping the connector but that was my fault and I was able to rig it back together. I bought another one and put the critter bath sand in it. The sand is fine and made a mess through the cracks but they seem to use both "outhouses" the same way.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, October 13, 2011
This review is from: Super Pet CritterTrail Outhouse (Misc.)
This is such a great thing! It attaches to the side of my cage and my Pinto hamster now uses his outhouse instead of his cage. Thank you inventors!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awsome, October 11, 2011
This review is from: Super Pet CritterTrail Outhouse (Misc.)
I love this potty for my serian he used it the very first day i put it in the only thing i think is gross is he eats sleeps an pottys in it but hey they are in the rodent family so if thast what makes him happy then w/e lol

Super Pet CritterTrail Outhouse