Super Pet Crinkle Tunnel
|Price:||$9.48 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$0.34 (3%)|
- Expandable tunnels stretches to 23 long and features a crinkle material between the fabric layers that creates a unique sound experience."
- Connectable to other Crinkle Tunnels and Fuzz-E-Funnels
- 6-Inch diameter tunnel is great for ferrrets, chinchillas, dwarf rabbits and other small animal friends
- Durable poly cotton material will withstand multiple washings
- Machine washable on gentle cycle and tumble dry on low heat.
- Expandable tunnels stretches to 23" long and features a crinkle material between the fabric layers that creates a unique sound experience.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
The good thing is that if my rabbit could fit in it, it seems to be sturdy and made of good quality. Hope you find this review helpful.
something worth noting though, this thing is really long! It can bend, which makes it work/fit in our cage, but still, it takes up a whole lot of real estate. Our cage is 31" x 19", and between this thing and an igloo his size, there's just not a whole lot of room left. He doesn't seem to mind though, he has plenty of good times darting through this thing.
Another side note, it's weird trying to write a review based on the observational experience of your guinea pig!
One note: A dryer tube is made of a circular wire (like a Slinky) wrapped in metal sleeve. The ends of the tube where the wire is can be sharp. Use a duct tape on the ends to keep therm from fraying and to cover the wire end.
Also to note, The 3" Ts do easily allow for changing things around at they easily fit in the 4" dryer tubes, but the connection is almost too loose where the ferret can make the rube/T connection come apart messing-up the fun. Cut about 4-5" sections of 3" water pipe (a 10 foot section is about $10) and place them in the Ts to have more overlap between the 3" T and the 4" dryer pipe. Hope that makes sense. Your kid and the ferret will love it.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Arrived on time. Nothing wrong with it. Cute. Rabbit hated it. Never once has that damn rabbit used it. Very stubborn rabbit.Published 11 days ago by Carrie
My hedgehog loves this thing. It came in grey, but she doesn't care much about colors.Published 20 days ago by Jay
Bought this had great reviews, my Ginniepig did not like it at all=( but you never know unless you tryPublished 21 days ago by rebecca tibble
They have fun in it but omg the color SUCKS! I wish they'd allow you to choose your color...My girls are deaf and I really wanted the bright vibrant one in the picture... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Kassie