5.0 out of 5 stars Super Power Supply 9dbi Antenna for RT-N66U
These antennas are considerably larger than the antennas that come with the RT-N66U and RT-AC66U. For 2.4GHz I saw about a 30-50% improvement in signal at long range. For 5GHz the signal is about 10-20% improved. For the price this is about as good as your going to get.
Published 13 months ago by RR

3.0 out of 5 stars Omni directional antennas, got get them just right!
Omni directional antennas, got get them just right! Improved the range on my farm. I use the same internet connection over 100 acres. I use a Netgear ASDL modem without router with the Asus Dark Night wireless router, every 300 feet ( yeah that's how good the Asus is) I use an Amped wireless 1000 range extender with these antennae as well. So no matter where your at you...
Published 11 months ago by ravenous

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Power Supply 9dbi Antenna for RT-N66U, July 11, 2013
This review is from: Super Power Supply® 3 x 9dBi 2.4GHz 5GHz Dual Band WiFi RP-SMA Antenna for Routers ASUS RT-N16 RT-N66U RT-AC66U RT-AC1750 D-Link DIR-655 DIR-665 Buffalo WZR-HP-G450H TP-Link TL-WR1043ND TL-WR2543ND TL-WDR4300 Omni Directional Network Extension Mini PCIe PCI Cards Wireless WAN Repeater (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Increased range of my Asus RT N66u router, July 13, 2013
Purchased to push out range of my Asus RT N66u router and it worked. I get better coverage now that I would estimate around 2x. Easy install and best of all it works on both 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz!

5.0 out of 5 stars ASUS N66U upgrade, September 8, 2013
significantly increased my household throughput. The initial transmission was good across the house, this just increased and guarantee the routers transmission capacity through out the house. It was delivered without issue and works better than advertised.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the price, September 8, 2013
bumped my 5ghz up by about 15%.worth it.My computer is located on a different floor and diag from it and threw several floors

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I wanted to gain, September 30, 2013
Due the low coverage of antennas in TL-WR2543ND I was searching to increase signal quality with replacing them. Expected Gain I expected was 20-30% and all parts of house should get decent signals thru 3-4 walls.

Prior to this product I used 5dBi upgrade from TP-Link that got me around 10-15% without increased range.

Now with this Antennas both Porch and Backyard are covered more than 40% extended coverage and in house signal is around 80-87% opposite to prior where signal was around 47-65% and I had to catch signal and coverage pockets.

5.0 out of 5 stars replacement antennas for RT-N66U, August 2, 2013
These antennas increased the range on my RT-N66U by at least 40%. I am quite happy with them. In fact I would say these were better than expected as I had tried other antennas from China on eBay with worse performance, while these from Super Power Supply actually show significant improvement for about the same price. Would recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME!!!, July 22, 2013
Extended my wireless coverage and penetration by 20% and I couldn't as for a better product. Please purchase these antennas if you have an ASUS RT-AC66U.

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitly an increase in Range, August 11, 2013
2.4ghz band has a lot more range. My scenario is a daylight rambler that requires my cable modem and Router to be in the opposite floor and opposite corner from the master bedroom. My challenge has always been that room as the house is just shy of 4k square feet. This did give me 5 bars on 2.4ghz band and 4 bars on the 5ghz band. Roku is in the bedroom and that is what I use the 5ghz band for to isolate it.
Money well spent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked even better than I expected!, August 19, 2013
First off these are much larger than my original antennas. They look better built and have a better range of positioning that my old antennas did. So far I've been able to get full signal in every room in my house. I'd say these are probably 3 times as good as my old 2dBi antennas. I am very satisfied. The shipping was even fast on these too!

5.0 out of 5 stars More POWER!!!!, August 27, 2013
Mark Warbington (Norcross, Georgia) - See all my reviews
I bought this to kick our ASUS RT-N66U Dual-Band Wireless-N900 Gigabit Router up a few notches. You will see a noticeable improvement in range and better penetration through walls and floors.

Rate and Discover Movies