5.0 out of 5 stars 1 word.... AWESOME!
I purchased this beautiful throw to go with the Zebra print theme of my bedroom.
I didn't want my room to look too busy, so I wanted to avoid going with an entire bed set.

Published on February 19, 2011 by JennaLeigh

1.0 out of 5 stars Piece of junk
This is one of the ugliest things I have ever seen. Advertised as zebra striped faux fur, it was actually a piece of printed sizing sewn onto a fleece liner. Something you'd see on a street corner in a border town for $10.
Published on February 13, 2011 by Theo L. Dawson

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars 1 word.... AWESOME!, February 19, 2011
This review is from: Super Soft Queen Faux Fur / Micro Fiber Blanket / Bedspread / Throw - Black Zebra

This throw looks great over my black satin bedding. I CANNOT BELIEVE how soft it is! The quality of the stitching is fantastic... I could not find a single flaw on the throw what-so-ever. This is a purchase I am definitely excited about!! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars So plush and luxurious, December 30, 2011
L. C. Belanger (NORTH KINGSTOWN, RI, US) - See all my reviews
This blanket is so soft and heavy. I got it for my daughter for Christmas, her and the dog have been cuddling in it since. For the price this is a great deal. One side is super soft zebra pattern and the other side a super soft white faux sheerling. This was really a great deal, if I saw in a store selling for $65 I would have purchased it. It goes great with red and hot pink. I can not emphasize how super soft, heavy and warm this blanket is.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my needs!, November 15, 2011
Dreamdeer (Tucson, AZ, USA) - See all my reviews
It all depends on what you're looking for. If you want an exact replica of a zebra pelt, spend more money. If you want something fun-looking, incredibly soft and unbelievably light, buy this! It feels like a warm cloud. The striped side is soft and shimmery velvet, and the white side is incredibly fluffy microfiber fleece that you have to feel to believe. I have never had anything so lightweight feel so warm!

5.0 out of 5 stars soft zebra throw, September 25, 2012
My daughter loves this blanket! Super soft! Only problem is you need to wash it right away...or you will have little white fuzz balls everywhere...I learned this the hard way.

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME, January 1, 2013
This zebra blanket is amazing, it is so soft and big enough to fit on my bed, I use it all the time.

5.0 out of 5 stars FAVORITE blanket ever bought!, September 18, 2012
I absolutely LOVE this blanket & it is my favorite I have ever bought!! Be careful washing it....just keep it on cold & delicate, then dry on a low cool setting. Delivered quickly & priced great compared to others I have found. I definitely recommend this!

5.0 out of 5 stars love zebra print, blankets, and soft things!, June 13, 2012
I got it pretty quick after I ordered it, and I put it right on my bed when I did :)) super excited about it. it's sooooo soft, the print side is silky and the fur side was even softer than I'd imagined.
It's super big, so that's good. My boyfriend and I both sleep under it:) it's not too heavy either, so good for summer use also! and my dog loves it, she will come and lay on it all the time. she loves soft things just like me.
The print is really interesting too. It has like a wave-pattern through the zebra print. if you get it, you'll see what I mean. Awesome. Adds so much to my room, and I love zebra print, so it's perfect!
The white fur was leaving little white balls of fur all over the place for the first couple days though, but it stopped completely. I love this so much! everyone who I've had feel it has been like 'woooooow!' lol :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!!!, March 5, 2012
I receive my package fast plus its actually is what the description of the product said is was. I must say i love my Zebra blanket. It keeps me warm and its heavy and soft. I will buy more cuz my daughters seem to fight me for it..lol I'm very happy with this Micro fiber Zebra blanket. I really recommend to everyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I was looking for!, March 9, 2011
JJ93 (East Texas) - See all my reviews
I searched high and low. This was exactly what I wanted. Fair price, quick shipping, good quality. Will definitely buy from this seller again!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, February 20, 2011
OMG this blanket is soooo amazingly soft and fluffy and super warm!!! its the perfect size and its durable. love this product! no shipping problems either!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›