Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Super Retardo
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CaseLangVeirs Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM

95%
Format: Audio CD|Change

on August 2, 2013
Discovered Mitch Fatsi via Pandora's Comedy channel, loved his gigs and bought the whole CD: it did not disappoint, it was really funny and unapologetically irriverent.

This is probably as far as you can get in America as far as comedy goes, so if you are European and used to stronger stuff than the usual fare, Fatsi will most likely satisfy the appetite for jokes around sex, marriage and general debauchery.
on November 11, 2013
Mitch Fatel has quickly become my all time favorite comedian. He hits the nail on the head with all the typical stereotypes about male/female relationships and isn't shy about speaking out on everyone's favorite topic.
VINE VOICEon March 31, 2007
We picked this CD up while we were driving and needed something to stay awake. I'd heard Mitch Fatel on satellite radio and thought he was funny so my wife and I picked this up and laughed for about three hours straight as we listened to the album over and over. Mitch has a perfectly polished and written act and can sell each joke flawlessly.

Keep in mind - Mitch Fatel's act is very, very sexually explicit and not "for the whole family" but rather than relying on profanity and sex to appeal to the lowest common denominator, he brings a fresh perspective to some great tabboo subjects. If you're uncomforatable with the profanity but still want some great comedy, check out Brian Regan's "Live" CD for some good stuff.
on January 16, 2011
"Super retardo" is a great description for the album. It's completely stupid humor you just cant help but laugh at. I've listened to this one over and over. Mitch Fatel's act has it's own unique character to it that really goes perfectly with the style of jokes he tells. Highly recommended, but if you have no tolerance for some good-clean low-brow humor you might look elsewhere.
on November 13, 2010
Mitch Fatel is outrageous; all the tracks - ALL OF IT - are about sex, sex and more sex. But you've gotta hear it first before turning him down (or going down on him!) because it is damn funny.

I've never heard a comedian do a whole hour about sex. I've also never heard a comedian openly ask members of the audience intimate questions about their sex life.

This is hilarious. Give it a try before you say no!
on September 19, 2010
Oh my god this is one of the funniest cds i have ever heard in my life. It will be mainly men that find this cd funny but as a woman i think its hilarious. He mainly talks about sex so not good for kids to listen to but he sounds like a 16 year old virgin whose obssessed with wanting to get laid, you would definitely think hes still in high school. But his delivery of jokes is top notch, he keeps you entertained through the whole cd theres no dry spots thats for sure. Theres also a little comic book that comes along with the cd which is pretty cool. i saw this guy originally on comedy central presents and i remember thinking he was very funny (which he will tell you himself throughout the cd) and then i just forgot about him til i found this cd and i was very pleased. Anyone not offended by sexually explicit material should pick this up you wont be disappointed.
on September 14, 2007
If you do not mind sexual humor, then Mitch Fatel is an amazing comedian. His acts are not all about sex, but a lot of it is. If you are looking to buy this CD, I would say go for his first CD Miniskirts and Muffins first, simply because some of the material on this CD is originally in a bonus track from the early 90's on the first CD. I have never laughed so hard at a comedian in my life!!!
on September 11, 2009
The CD is great, but the real value of buying the CD instead of the mp3 album is you get a full color 8 page insert by acclaimed comic book artist Dean Haspiel. It's really an amazing looking comic book insert and it tells the funny story of the super hero Super Retardo by Mitch Fatel.
on December 30, 2006
This guy is funny! If you do not laugh while listening to this CD, then you are dead! If you can catch him performing in person, go!! LONG show (over 90 minutes) and I hurt when leaving I laughed so much!
on October 8, 2009
Mitch Fatel is my favorite comedian and it's impossible to get his work anywhere else but on the internet. Amazon was the best for the cheapest I could find and I was very satisfied.