- Age Range: 5 - 7 years
- Grade Level: Kindergarten - 2
- Paperback: 112 pages
- Publisher: Scholastic Teaching Resources (Teaching; Pap/Com edition (November 1, 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 054510582X
- ISBN-13: 978-0545105828
- Product Dimensions: 0.5 x 8.5 x 11 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.3 out of 5 stars See all reviews (10 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #607,658 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
25 Super Sight Word Songs & Mini-Books: Fun Songs Set to Favorite Tunes With Companion Read & Write Mini-Books That Teach Essential Sight Words Pap/Com Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
My daughter loves making the little books! We also listen to the songs in the car and they are cute to listen too.Published 20 months ago by Amazon Customer
I had a difficult time teaching my son sight words. However, when he listened to these songs, he learned the sight words instantly. It was like magic. Read morePublished on November 20, 2013 by Mediamaiden
This sight work book has been very successful in helping students learn and spell new sight words in a fun way.Published on February 13, 2013 by Connie Brewington
This book is interesting and worth the used price I paid for it. I imagine I will get plenty of use out of it---especially for vacation packets for the children. Read morePublished on August 14, 2010 by F. Jimenez