Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Super Soft Plush Fleece Blankets - By Threadart - Black - 10 colors available
Safety Month BOTMKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on March 22, 2015
This blanket pills up so badly I had to throw it away. This was washed and dried on cold/delicate. It pilled up so badly that bits of the blanket went on everything it touched and coated it thickly; no exaggeration. This was not a situation a lint roller could even touch. Originally I had written a positive review; then I washed the blanket. I tried to change my review to warn people and Amazon keeps "mysteriously" not publishing my new review. Not sure why, when I see the ridiculous, nonsensical reviews they routinely allow through their filter. This item is not up to their quality standards, and people need to know that. I'm not one to throw anything new out; and I felt like I was throwing money away. DO NOT BUY THIS product, it is money down the drain.
on August 3, 2013
This is possibly the softest blanket ever! My only complaint is that it is a tad small to be considered a blanket- it is more of a throw or lap covering. It will not give full coverage to a full size adult. But it is so soft and plush- you really just want to cuddle it!
on July 21, 2013
Bought this for my 4 year old. Just big enough for bed and he can still drag it around the house. The only problem, is even after multiple washes, it still sheds. I must wash it alone or it gets all over everything. After drying must shake the blanket out to remove any left over pieces or it will shed all over the house

I'll not buy another one even though the daughter wants one
on November 1, 2014
I purchased this blanket just a month ago. When it arrived it was thinner than I really liked but I thought I could work with it. However, I washed it once and now it is shedding all over everything else including clothing and other bedding. I do not recommend this poor quality item at all.
on June 29, 2014
Super Soft Plush Fleece Blankets - By Threadart - Light Pink
What did I want? Extra, extra soft fleece blanket. This is it! There are many fleece blankets/throws/etc.of varying degrees of softness and lengths. This, in my opinion, is more of the length for a throw. However, it would work well on a child's bed or for the beloved pet. It is excellent for snuggling up on the couch with a shorter blanket. It si sooooo nice and soft!

What did I want it for? I have bad discs in my back with nerve damage and some arthritis thrown in for extra pain. I must keep the back warm (while keeping the rest of me not so warm). I use this like a Poncho. I cut a hole in the center and sewed a hem around that. I put this on and use a soft rope to tie it around the waist so that it stays next to the back to provide that extra warmth needed. I do not tie the rope around the front of the Poncho as I do not need the extra warmth there. It slips off easily when I must answer the door. I am thinking of making a vest using these blankets for later. I have a 10 1/2 year old dog with back issues. I am going to make a vest for him. I think it will help him a lot.

I wash these blankets in cold water and wash soap. I put them in the dryer to fluff dry only. Then I lay them upon an indoor clothes dryer and let them finish drying. If you expose them to too much heat, they lose their softness. Also, if you put fabric softeners on them, they eventually lose their softness. It took a while for me to learn that. Also, I only wash them with other fleece items. Otherwise, they leave bits of themselves upon whatever they are washed/dried with.

I do highly recommend this product with the caveat of the above washing/drying suggestions.
on March 12, 2015
I order one of these blankets for each of my children and ended up throwing them out because of excessive lint after washing and drying that did not go away despite a half dozen more isolated turns in the washer and dryer.
on November 23, 2013
very soft nice medium weight blanket. The perfect gift for a pre-teen girl. Washes well and love the zebra print
on April 7, 2016
My 8 year old loves this. Bought it as a throw blanket to match his room, he won't even use his comforter at night anymore, just this blanket. It is thin but it's ULTRA soft and just as vibrant as pictured.
on January 12, 2013
I bought this for my mother as a Christmas gift because she had been wanting a new blanket to curl up in. I loved the color and description, so I purchased this one. It is amazing. I still cannot believe how SOFT this thing is. I almost kept it for myself after feeling it. Overall, this was a wonderful purchase for a great price.
on June 22, 2016
I bought this in light pink for my daughter going away to college. Please read the description for the size, it is accurate. [Why do some people take stars away for size when it's clearly stated??] The color is still lovely. The weight is what I expect for a throw, it's just right. It's velvety & well stitched. It didn't shrink up, so the embroidery I did still looks great. And unlike so many others' blankets, this doesn't shed! I wonder if there's a difference in blankets due to the color? Maybe the dye affects whether it sheds, or maybe they've changed manufacturers? All I know is I am purchasing 2 more, to embroider & use as graduation gifts.
review image