Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition is a multiplayer fighting game featuring unique 3D backgrounds with fighters battling on a 2D plane in the foreground. A follow-up to the earlier Super Street Fight IV before it, Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition contains all the action of its predecessor with the inclusion of: new playable characters like Yun, Yang, Oni and Evil Ryu; updated character balancing; an updated replay channel; and immediate access to all characters.
The Redefinition of the Fighting Genre Continued
Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition brings the ultimate vision of Street Fighter home to the PlayStation 3 videogame and entertainment system from Sony in North America. The follow-up to the critically acclaimed Super Street Fighter IV, Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition further redefines the fighting game genre with classic 2D Street Fighter fighting action, a host of new and returning characters, beefed up online modes, and more.
Fighter Roster and Replay Feature
Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition features a roster of 39 characters such as Ryu, Chun-li, Juri, El Fuerte, and Rufus, while adding four new characters to the roster including classic combatants from previous Street Fighter games like Yun and Yang as well as the all-new Oni. Beyond characters, Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition adds all-new balancing as well as an enhanced Replay Channel.
Key Game Features
- New Playable Characters - Four new challengers enter the ring: Yun, Yang, Oni and Evil Ryu
- Updated Character Balancing - Features all new character balancing, further refining gameplay
- Updated Replay Channel
- Replay Follower - Be able to follow up to five separate player replays making it easier to find your favorite players' latest replay
- My Channel Advanced - Allows players to distribute their replay data to up to 50 players
- Elite Channel - Watch replay data from elite players who have a rating of 3000PP or more
- Immediate Access to Characters - All playable SSFIV characters will be unlocked out of the box, including the twin brothers Yun and Yang, Oni, and Evil Ryu
New playable characters.
An updated Replay Channel.
New character balancing.
Immediate access to all fighters.