Super Street Fighter x Tekken.

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-11 of 11 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Mar 2, 2012 8:43:04 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Mar 2, 2012 8:45:47 PM PST
Muhahah says:
IN 6 months

It seems that there are exclusive characters just for vita and arcade, which implies that Capcom will release another huge DLC or

just release super Street figher x Tekken.

Latter is more likely judging from what capcom has been doing recently

Posted on Mar 3, 2012 12:58:51 PM PST
ill play like 200 hours of this game in those 6 months

Posted on Mar 3, 2012 7:02:18 PM PST
Myodo says:
I think my following explanation would be the most likely scenario. Capcom will release SFXTEKKEN then about three or six months later they will have the bright idea to release an updated version called Super street fighter X tekken. After the latter version has been released and received favorite reviews, Capcom will then move on to another updated version called: Super Street Fighter vs Tekken super special edition. I think this will most probably happen. They're well known for gimmicks like this. SFIV arcade edition was totally unnecessary, they should have just released two characters as DLC and that's it, but they decided to make a whole new retail version in order to make people interested in their game for a little bit longer until they announced SFXTEKKEN.

Posted on Mar 5, 2012 5:19:34 PM PST
[Deleted by the author on Mar 9, 2012 3:18:50 PM PST]

Posted on Mar 5, 2012 9:05:31 PM PST
CMEL says:
@E. Cannon

Sure buddy keep telling yourself that.

Posted on Mar 6, 2012 12:52:38 AM PST
Josh19 says:
@ E cannon Sorry sweet Charlie but you are wrong. Capcom does not have to call it the super edition. New characters, new modes is called? If it walks like a duck, you get the point right??

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 6, 2012 2:30:37 AM PST
ReSultZ says:
The game will be able to download ALL THE DLC so if theirs a new version that includes new content it will be possible to upgrade to it.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 8, 2012 9:59:15 AM PST
I hope so

Posted on Mar 8, 2012 4:38:29 PM PST
Redeemer says:
Capcom's Ono said there will never be a Super version for this one. Here's proof, http://gematsu.com/2011/11/interview-yoshinori-ono-on-street-fighter-x-tekken-fighting-games

At least he listens for now, so he won't have problems by then. I always love Street Fighter and even though Tekken is one of the games with a different fighting mechanic, I still play them both. Street Fighter is all simplicity while Tekken is in the different league in striking combinations. Both Capcom and NAMCO are just good, but friendly rivals. Either way, what Ono said should help for this discussion. He doesn't want to update that much as everyone says.

Posted on Mar 9, 2012 3:12:05 AM PST
MegaXtreme says:
The reason they really can't release a "Super" version later is because Namco-Bandai doesn't want them to do that. They realize how bad it is for business from a reputation standpoint, and as thus, Crapcom can't release another disc-based version without their consent. At least one company is good to their customers. This obviously didn't stop Crapcom from the whole DLC fiasco, which I'm sure Namco-Bandai isn't pleased with.

Posted on Mar 9, 2012 10:18:58 AM PST
Ono said the same about SSFIV.

"There won't be an update!"

Arcade Edition says hi.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  11
Total posts:  11
Initial post:  Mar 2, 2012
Latest post:  Mar 9, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Street Fighter X Tekken - Playstation 3
Street Fighter X Tekken - Playstation 3 by Capcom (PlayStation 3)
3.3 out of 5 stars   (177)