- PTC only has a taste to 7 out of 10 people
- Thiourea may have taste if you can taste PTC
- Different genes determine if you can taste sodium benzoate. If it tastes salty, bitter, or sweet to you, then you have the dominant gene (S-). If you don't taste anything, you are recessive (ss).
- Perfect for a demonstration of genetics and heredity
- Sample activity available for download (see links below)
- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player