5.0 out of 5 stars lightweight jingles
These are lovely and make a nice tinkling noise as I turn my head. They are indeed lightweight -- I'm pretty picky about weight and can wear these all day. Very nice.
Published on July 18, 2011 by Amazon Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars Very poor quality.
Published on September 2, 2011 by kzluy

2.0 out of 5 stars Very poor quality., September 2, 2011
This review is from: Lightweight Multi-Leaf Dangle Earrings (Jewelry)
I had to return these because they arrived damaged, but upon quick examination I saw they were very poorly made and was disappointed. Definitely not what I expected for a "$60" item. The metal hoops that hold the leafs and connect the earring are very poorly clasped/closed; there is gaps between them (enough for one of the leafs to come loose during shipping, and they overlap messily. I suppose they are okay at the discounted price of $9.95, but definitely not worth it at their "full" price. If you decide to buy them, make sure you have pliers handy to secure the hoops so that you don't end up losing leafs or part of the earring.

1.0 out of 5 stars The epitome of "cheap", November 26, 2011
This review is from: Lightweight Multi-Leaf Dangle Earrings (Jewelry)
They arrived broken and they are of similar quality to what might come out of a gumball machine. Do not buy these!

1.0 out of 5 stars Very cheap looking, December 12, 2012
Length:: 0:37 Mins

I wanted to give these earrings as a christmas gift, but after receiving them, I changed my mind. They look and feel like cheap plastic or tin. They are so shiny-silvery that they look like toys. Another reviewer mentioned that they look like something out of a gumball machine. I completely agree. I would be too ashamed to give these as a gift, so I'm just throwing them away. Return shipping cost is too high to be worth it.

In the video, you can see how thin and cheap looking the earrings are. I also move them around a little so you can hear the noise they make.

5.0 out of 5 stars lightweight jingles, July 18, 2011

1.0 out of 5 stars Not recommended., December 21, 2011
P. Rossi (Pittsburgh, PA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lightweight Multi-Leaf Dangle Earrings (Jewelry)
Pretty, lightweight but very cheesy and very poor quality. A couple leaves were dislodged from piece in transit. Remember "you usually get what you pay for" and although there are great deals on sterling silver I recommend you find another pair.

3.0 out of 5 stars Fun, very large. Cheap, April 23, 2012
This review is from: Lightweight Multi-Leaf Dangle Earrings (Jewelry)
These earrings are made of a mystery metal, so if you have allergies I wouldn't recommend them. I don't really have skin allergies but after a day of wearing these, my ear piercings get very sore, itchy, and red. They aren't that light, either. My ear piercings droop slightly from the weight.
I bought mine at a jewelry discount chain here in Dallas (Sam moon) , for $5. They aren't worth more than that.
Mine look fine. I get alot of compliments when I wear them, and they do jingle alot when you wear them. They don't look cheap from a distance, and no one gets that close to my face anyway, unless they're going to kiss me ( and in that case they shouldn't care what my earrings look like).
They're very long, the longest earrings I have! Probably at least 3 inches long. The individual leaves are large as well.
I've worn mine quite a few times, and they've held up well. But since I've developed an allergy to the metal I doubt I will wear them much anymore.

5.0 out of 5 stars really lovely, November 18, 2011
This review is from: Lightweight Multi-Leaf Dangle Earrings (Jewelry)
I am always a little leery of buying jewelry online but I gave them a shot because of the price. It was a very good gamble. These earrings really are nicely made, delicate and very lightweight. My hair comes just to my shoulders and these nestled in just right, not too long, etc. I would definitely suggest them. Would also make a great gift.

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty but cheap, February 12, 2012
This review is from: Lightweight Multi-Leaf Dangle Earrings (Jewelry)
These earrings are very pretty from far away, but light-weight and cheap upon closer inspection. I'm glad I got them, but also glad that I only paid $7 for them.

5.0 out of 5 stars love them, September 23, 2011
donna barnette (lenoir, nc United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lightweight Multi-Leaf Dangle Earrings (Jewelry)
I love these earrings. They are worth the price. I like the way they jingle when I walk! I recieve plenty of inquires on where they can be purchased. I refer them to Amazon , of course.

1.0 out of 5 stars way bigger than expected!, February 28, 2014
This review is from: Lightweight Multi-Leaf Dangle Earrings (Jewelry)
Way bigger than expected and made of cheap looking material, expected better :( ended up taking all but one leaf off to wear as costume jewelry.

Lightweight Multi-Leaf Dangle Earrings