5.0 out of 5 stars Changed my life...
Published on January 15, 2001

1.0 out of 5 stars New Age Book
I used to love this book along with other books of the same author. Then I started to learn more about Christianity and now I can admit that the Christian approach and the New Age approach to God, prayer, and spiritual life are different.

Christ says: "Our Father, Thy will be done".
New Age says: "Our Father, my will be done".

Do you see the...
Published 2 months ago by Romanovsky

5.0 out of 5 stars Changed my life..., January 15, 2001
By A Customer
This review is from: Superbeings (Mass Market Paperback)
I'm only 20 years old. But this actually made me change all my friends and my life. You know how every day is diferent? I mean one day is good, then the next day sucks? Well, after I read this book, every day since then has been good. And I mean more than good. It's like every day is a miracle. 1 week after a copy was given to me, I went back on this, and ordered 5 more copies to give to my friends. I wish I read this a long time ago.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Moving Book, April 5, 2000
This review is from: The Superbeings (Audio Cassette)
That's a literal title. As a spiritual counselor, I am constantly seeking ways to increase and improve my knowledge. While all knowledge is always available to us, we often need to be reminded of what we already know. This is what I was doing one particular day while scanning the spiritual section of a bookstore. I decided to pass on purchasing anything that day and started to leave. As I was walking out of that section of the store, from the corner of my eye, I saw something move. I turned back and there behind several other books lying flat against a shelf was one copy of "The Superbeings". I had never heard of the title or the author, but plucked the book from its hiding place, and without even reading its cover for hints of what truths lay inside, I walked to the counter and paid for it. I stayed up that night and finished the book. Then I went back over it carefully. Made lots of notes in my spiritual diary, my daytimer, the magnetic board on the refrigerator. Anywhere I might be. My creative juices began to flow. Mr. Price inspired me in more ways than can be mentioned here. The most important? The knowledge that I didn't have "to have it all together" to begin sharing what I knew as The Truth. To this day, I continue to review and study this book from time to time. On days when I'm not living up to my full potential, I keep the audio playing in the background of my office or car. It does great things for your subconscious. Try it! This is a MUST tool for your spiritual development and for simply remembering who you are.

5.0 out of 5 stars Are You Ready?, September 27, 2005
This review is from: Superbeings (Mass Market Paperback)
There are a lot of people who believe in God. If I remember it right, it's something like 70-72% of Americans believe in God. That's good...that's very good. But I wonder how many people from that percentage "know" God? Now before you answer that, I want you to really ask yourself, "Do I know God or do I know a lot of things that other people have told me about God? Do I know a lot of dogmas, creeds, and rites that I just kind of accepted because I felt like it was something one did?"

I asked myself that question about 20 some years ago and the truth was I didn't know God...oh, I believed in God...but I didn't know God...I didn't feel God...I didn't allow myself to get still long enough to feel that Eternal Presence all around me and all within me because the bottom line was I was afraid. I was scared that I might be "entertaining" the devil. How many of you reading this review has heard that? Oh, don't meditate...don't quiet your mind...you have to vigilant...you have to live in fear...you have to always be alert because if you're not, the devil is gonna get you!

Nonsense.

We must allow ourselves to go within and be still. We must allow ourselves to get quiet, centered and open ourselves to something much more than this world of form can provide and this book can be a guide to doing that.

Of course, you must be ready...you must be willing to become 100%responsible for your life and to too many people, that's just plain scary. "Oh, no, I can't be responsible for my life...I need other people to tell me how to live...what to believe...how to think...what to do!" Giving up your power and letting someone else influence the way you live, the way you vote, the way you think is trafficking with the "devil" more than meditation could ever be.

Jesus said, "The poor will be with you always..." He's right. They will be. The poor in Spirit, the poor in responsibility, the poor in knowing who and what they really are. We are gods in the making. Our life is 99.9% invisible. When you die, you leave behind the vehicle you used during this trip, but where the heck is the driver? Your True Being is Invisible...your True Being is God...You are God...I am God...Everything is God...could you imagine how incredible the world would be if everyone knew this on some level? Nobody would try and take advantage of others because we would really know that what we did to somebody else, we did to ourselves...the golden rule would be the only rule we would have to honor because all other rules would follow accordingly.

So if you're not ready for this book, don't buy it. If you like having everyone tell you how to think and how to believe DO NOT BUY THIS BOOK but then again, don't condemn others for not believing exactly the way you do, either, because there are people...like me...who takes the promises of God very seriously..."Be still and know I AM God..." The proimises of God are not written in a book, they're written on your heart, but one must become still enough to know this...not believe this...but KNOW THIS.

God is right where we are. Always has been. Always will be.

Time to live out this Truth. This book can be guide.

Are You ready?

5.0 out of 5 stars BUY THIS BOOK, READ THIS BOOK, USE THIS BOOK., July 4, 2000
ERNEST JAMES BUCKLEY (BROOKLYN, NEW YORK USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Superbeings (Mass Market Paperback)
LIKE MANY READERS WHO SEEK TO IMPROVE THEMSELVES I OWN DOZENS OF THESE SELF HELP, PHILOSOPHICAL, INSPIRATIONAL, NEW AGE BOOKS AND THIS IS ONE OF THE THREE I CONSTANTLY GO BACK TO. I`M ON THE WEB NOW ORDERING ANOTHER COPY. MY ORIGINAL COPY IS SO WORN IT`S FALLING APART. AT FIRST THE NAME OF THIS BOOK KIND OF TURNED ME OFF BUT SOMETHING LED ME TO BUY IT (DIVINE INTERVENTION?). I`LL CUT TO THE CHASE AND SIMPLY SAY THIS BOOK IS FULL OF EYE OPENING, THOUGHT PROVOKING AND INVALUABLE INFORMATION. I CONTINUE TO USE IT DAILY FOR MEDITATION-INSPIRATION. I DON`T SUGGEST MANY BOOKS BUT THIS IS AN ABSOLUTE MUST FOR ANYONE SEEKING THEIR OWN DIVINITY. AS YOU READ EARLIER REVIEWS YOU WILL NOTICE SEVERAL INDIVIDUALS HAVE REMARKED THE BOOK TO BE "BLASPHEMOUS", "TERRIBLE" AND "FALSE". MANY TRADITIONALISTS MAY FIND IT TO BE AND MANY TRADITIONALISTS HAVE SIMPLY ACCEPTED THEIR FAITH WITHOUT QUESTION. HOW UNFORTUNATE. THIS IS A BOOK THAT CHALLENGES YOU TO BE EVERYTHING YOU`VE EVER IMAGINED AND SHOWS YOU HOW. THE DECISION IS UP TO YOU. THE OTHER TWO BOOKS I SUGGEST TO READ ALONG WITH THIS IS, DISCOVER THE POWER WITHIN BY ERIC BUTTERWORTH AND MANIFEST YOUR DESTINY BY DR. WAYNE DYER. TERRIFIC STUFF. NAMASTE

4.0 out of 5 stars a good book to carry with you, March 10, 2003
This review is from: Superbeings (Mass Market Paperback)
John R. Price has written a large number of books, but out of all books he has written, this is the best. This book serves as a wonderful introduction to what it takes to be a SuperBeing. Mr. Price explains the fundamental steps on the road to success, riches and lasting happiness. It is small by its size, so it is easy to carry with you, even in your pocket -- but yet it has a very empowering message that you can contemplate and read as you have a spare moment.
For Advanced Truth seeker who is interested in metaphysics and self-help this book won't offer much new -- but it is a good gift for those who are lost in the wilderness of life and are open for new tools of mind to change things for better.
The best portition of this book is the interview with Jason Andrews -- which clearly explains what can be expected of your life once you master the principles of being a Super Being.
Along this book, you could read Darel Rutherford's Being The Solution which will continue from where this book ends.

4.0 out of 5 stars GOOD GUIDANCE, February 23, 2001
This review is from: Superbeings (Mass Market Paperback)
Based on the thought that "life is state of consciousness," this book is about comprehending the mind of man, so that nothing would be impossible and as such it is a good overview of metaphysics, dealing with questions of consciousness, reincarnation, health, wealth, protection and many more. Large sections are written in a question-and-answer format for easier understanding. There is a table on how the body reflects the mind, explaining how certain subconscious patterns may manifests as certain dis-eases and a section on manifesting prosperity that is also found in the author's "Abundance Book." Superbeings is very readable and full of common sense.

5.0 out of 5 stars Like no other book, June 8, 2004
This review is from: Superbeings (Mass Market Paperback)
I have studied spiritual books for over 30 years. This book is like no other. Only read this book if you truly are ready for your soul to grow and change. This book is a toe to toe, action oriented experience with Spirit. Play time is over.

5.0 out of 5 stars This Changed My Life, September 10, 2010
The Good Life (Beaverton, Oregon United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Superbeings (Mass Market Paperback)
Like other reviewers, I have bookshelves of spiritual guide books from many sages. I have found something beneficial in all of them. I have also been a student and taken and implemented many spiritual and self-development courses, from all of them I have received some benefit - again, small or large. But this booked coupled with his book called The Abundance Book, has changed my life FOREVER. I am SO grateful to John and his wife Jan for the WISDOM within the pages of this and all the books they have written. The principles are truly the most powerful and empowering that I have ever read AND implemented. I constantly review the messages in this book; and each time I read sections, I get a new awareness, I reach a new inner layer of the "onion", which has richer and more relevant meaning. My husband and I have a natural healing practice and are applying the principles to that as well and sharing the message with clients. We personally have transformed our lives from the inside out in a very short period of time, thanks to this information. Whether it will speak to you and open your heart and mind the same way, I have no idea. But it has for us, so I wanted to share!!! Thank you, John Price!

5.0 out of 5 stars TRULY AMAZING, July 4, 2000
This review is from: Superbeings (Mass Market Paperback)
LIKE MANY READERS WHO SEEK TO IMPROVE THEMSELVES I OWN DOZENS OF THESE SELF HELP, PHILOSOPHICAL, INSPIRATIONAL, NEW AGE BOOKS AND THIS IS ONE OF THE THREE I CONSTANTLY GO BACK TO. I`M ON THE WEB NOW ORDERING ANOTHER COPY. MY ORIGINAL COPY IS SO WORN IT`S FALLING APART. AT FIRST THE NAME OF THIS BOOK KIND OF TURNED ME OFF BUT SOMETHING LED ME TO BUY IT (DIVINE INTERVENTION?). I`LL CUT TO THE CHASE AND SIMPLY SAY THIS BOOK IS FULL OF EYE OPENING, THOUGHT PROVOKING AND INVALUABLE INFORMATION. I CONTINUE TO USE IT DAILY FOR MEDITATION-INSPIRATION. I DON`T SUGGEST MANY BOOKS BUT THIS IS AN ABSOLUTE MUST FOR ANYONE SEEKING THEIR OWN DIVINITY. AS YOU READ EARLIER REVIEWS YOU WILL NOTICE SEVERAL INDIVIDUALS HAVE REMARKED THE BOOK TO BE "BLASPHEMOUS", "TERRIBLE" AND "FALSE". MANY TRADITIONALISTS MAY FIND IT TO BE AND MANY TRADITIONALISTS HAVE SIMPLY ACCEPTED THEIR FAITH WITHOUT QUESTION. HOW UNFORTUNATE. THIS IS A BOOK THAT CHALLENGES YOU TO BE EVERYTHING YOU`VE EVER IMAGINED AND SHOWS YOU HOW. THE DECISION IS UP TO YOU. THE OTHER TWO BOOKS I SUGGEST TO READ ALONG WITH THIS IS, DISCOVER THE POWER WITHIN BY ERIC BUTTERWORTH AND MANIFEST YOUR DESTINY BY DR. WAYNE DYER. TERRIFIC STUFF. HAPPY READING NAMASTE

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning!, April 20, 1999
This review is from: Superbeings (Mass Market Paperback)
Anyone who reads this book and thinks anything other than WOW! simply doesn't understand what Christ was really teaching. Some of the other reviews think the book is blasphemy, but those folks don't understand truth when they see it. So far, I've bought 14 copies and given it to all my friends, and I'm on the net now to buy 6 more copies. I've read dozens of philosophical books, but this one gives you step by step instructions to DO/GET ANYTHING. If you combine the principals in this book with something like Transcendental Meditation, your future is assured.

Superbeings
Superbeings by John Randolph Price (Mass Market Paperback - December 12, 1987)
$6.99