Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback Learn more

78%
22%
Format: Audio CD|Change

on October 30, 2005
Mushroomhead's second local release from 1996, originally available only at shows and at CD stores in their local hometown of Cleveland, Ohio. Now available to you no matter where you live. Contains songs such as Bwomp, These Filthy Hands, Chancre Sore, and Never Let It Go, which were all remixed for their first national release "XX".

Tracklisting:
8. Idle Worship
9. Fear Held Dear
10. Unintended
11. Bwomp

but you can get it cheaper on Mushroomheads official store for alot less it is outrageous to jack up prices on a cd cds should never go over $20

[...]
that is their official website plus amazon isnt selling thier M3 cd or their REMIX cd and people..there is a 6th album coming out this year so be on the lookout!!!
review image
on December 26, 2012
I purchased Superbuick a while back (Feb. 2011) and it has become my one favorite CD out of my 300+ CD's. It is so well put together it seems to take you somewhere and after the album has ended you know that where ever this album has taken you, you're a whole lot better off for it. The production & mixing is top notch and the songs sound WAY BETTER than the versions on XX. If you know anything about this band and like them I don't think its possible for you not to love this. Now this is a rare CD being that its self-produced which leaves the price kinda all over the place but I'll put it this way: Knowing how much I love this CD now if the only one I could find was a $100, I wouldn't hesitate one bit to buy it.
review image
on May 25, 2007
Great album I picked up at one of their shows. You can pic these rare albums up at the bands website. Great album, awesome riffs and some extreme costumes.
on May 15, 2013
This is by far Mushroomheads best album and my favorite of any band. The songs are perfectly pieced together with keyboards, guitars and great vocals. Buy it, listen to it and enjoy this masterpiece.
on April 24, 2009
THIS IS A GREAT CD, IF YOU'RE A FAN OF MUSHROOMHEAD - THIS IS A MUST.
on December 20, 2014
a great cd buy it big brother best song.
on February 12, 2009
This is perhaps the best of Mushroomhead's work.

Sadly the prices here are outragous. The cd isn't manufactured anymore but that doesn't mean it should cost $60 new or $30 used when I found my own copy on ebay brand new and unopened for $25.

Paying $60 for a cd this old, regardless of it being in production or not is just not worth it. For $60 you can buy a new video game and get way more use out of it. As for me, I've got my own copy but I'm looking for another one for my friend, and if it means paying anything over $25 then it's just not worth it. Do the math.

If your even a big MRH fan like myself, your better off buying the songs digitally then to spend $30-60 on a decade old cd, which will one day be re-re-released yet agian.
on February 12, 2016