- Series: Scientific American Library
- Hardcover: 256 pages
- Publisher: W H Freeman & Co (January 1993)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0716750384
- ISBN-13: 978-0716750383
- Product Dimensions: 0.8 x 8.8 x 9.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,038,710 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Supercomputing and the Transformation of Science (Scientific American Library)
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
More About the Author
Top Customer Reviews
It would be nice if there were a newer version of this, are a similar book written more recently, but I don't know of any such (and I've asked around). So, this book is inexpensive, and very well worth owning.