Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on September 29, 2009
I bought this game to my 5 years old grandson few months ago. He is in-love with SUPER COW and the animals in the farm.

This is a very entertainig PC game to own, specially when your kids are into video games, and at the same time into Computers. The installation was very easy, downloaded the cd game into desk top or laptop computer and your kid (s)will be playing in no time. This Game will work with Window Vista or with Window Xp. Shouldn't had any problems with these programs to run the game.

I highly recommended this game to all children. In additon, after downloaded the game in the computer , I haven't had any problems with my PC. I really love this game.

I bought it from this seller , which it was very nice to do business with. The game was shipped in the original case, and the delivery was within days .

I will rate SUPER COW with ***** STARS !
on October 31, 2009
We got the pc game Supercow for our computer. My husband got a laptop last Christmas
the game was on there free to play. In the summer while the weather was rainy and
cool, we started to play the game. We got hooked on it trying to beat each others
scores..Then our Grandson's got hooked on it..When they come over they go right to
the computers to play the game trying to see who will have the high score.
It is a wonderful skill game for any age...Wishing there was a Supercow 2.
on June 4, 2010
Supercow is a very entertaining and fun game. You think, a cow...how hard could this game be? Don't look now but every animal (and some plants) that have been evilly influenced by the mad scientist are clever at catching you off guard!
All in all, a great game that increases difficulty one level at a time and awards prizes and extra life for good work.
Try it, even Mom will like this one...
on May 16, 2012
I am learning how to play PC games.I am having fun playing this game. Would recommend for all ages, just learning,(60yrs young) it keeps you active. I really like the graphics.I know it would be great for young children, my Grandchildren love it.
on April 22, 2011
Not only do my kids think this is the best off-line game, so does my hubby (who may as well be one of the kids). It has only minimal violence, if you count jumping on bugs, dogs and frogs as violent.
on January 10, 2015
I havent got a chance yet to help my nephew with this game. He installed it but says it wont play right and not very happy so Auntie isnt happy either. He says it pauses all the time, so bad its unplayable. But like i said i havent had a chance to check it out. Might be with something in installing program.
on August 16, 2010
heyy! gotta love this game..and i am not even a teenager lol. i just purchased it cuz i happen to love platform sidescroller games ..u know..like mario and that stuff. this was fun..just wish there was a lil more action heh. i could play this forever...thanks a bunch!
on November 24, 2012
This is safe and friendly for kids of all ages. It's a fun adventure where you save the farm , collect secrets and coins, and get rid of the bad guys by jumping on them.
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 4, 2014
A super fun game like Super Mario Brothers. Cute characters. Rewarding experience collecting coins and jumping over stuff. Recommended for kids and adults alike.
on July 17, 2014
This is an older game that grandkids love to play. When else can be a hero!

See 1 answered question