Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on February 17, 2016
Having plantar fasciitus, I was looking for some relief. Have not had the insoles very long but they are giving me less pain. I wear them every day in slip-on shoes without backs on the heels. They seem to shape the bottom of your foot putting pressure on the muscle which alleviates the pain. I will keep wearing them in the hopes that eventually I will be back to normal. These were recommended to me by a friend and I would also recommend.
on January 3, 2015
I was hesitant about purchasing these due to their cost, material, and inconsistent reviews, but I they worked out for me and now my feet do not get tired as quickly as they used to. I would suspect that, like me, most people with sore feet are looking for more cushion in their step, so buying a hard insole may seem counter-intuitive. After I received these, I can certainly understand the mixed reviews. I have some shoes that I cannot wear these in because their soles do not seem to be flat which cause these insoles to become very uncomfortable. I also found that trimming these insoles correctly is critical to their performance. When trimmed to the same size as the insoles they were replacing, I found that the arch was too far back. The instructions indicate to trim this slightly smaller so that they can move a little to the front/back. Although I had to trim off a little more than was indicated, this allowed to insole to move within the shoe enough to put the arch in the correct position.
on June 15, 2014
I purchased these inserts to revitalize a pair of running shoes that have seen their better days. The shoes were no longer worthy of being used for running, but work just fine for walking around. Even doing that, I could feel that there was something off. So I looked around for reviews and these came up, along with Dr. Scholls custom. I had another pair of work shoes that needed inserts as well, so I thought i'd buy both and see how they stack up against each other. I'm actually pleased with both. Overall I like the Scholls better, but these are fine. I wish they were a little cheaper though.

Pros:
Very comfortable for standing and walking

Cons:
Seems to ride a little "high" in the shoes. Keep in mind I put these in running shoes
Price. I'm not really sure what makes them as pricey as they are. Surely they are better than generic inserts, but not quite custom, so seem to be high.

The good thing about these inserts was I just had to drop them in, as they were for the upper end with no need to trim. They have completely transformed that pair of shoes that I have, and i'm no longer looking to throw them out. I dont regret buying them, and i'm actually keeping both inserts that I got, as I like them both for different reasons. I wish it was a little cheaper, so I'm knocking some points off for that. And it seems like it puts me higher in the shoe. For that I give it 4 stars and not 5.
on March 7, 2016
Love these insoles. Resolved minor PF. Only problem I see is when I'm not wearing them, my feet start to hurt again :p
Worth the cash, they're very well made, and very supportive. After a few days wearing them, they feel as natural as anything else. You will have to cut them to size, they may require some shoving to get them into your boot/shoe but they are the best feeling insoles with arch support I've tried yet.
on May 17, 2016
I work at a Home Depot so I am walking on concrete floors for hours each work day. While there is a minor issue with the fabric peeling back along the edge adjacent to the ball of the foot, they are otherwise in great shape after six months. I have two pair, one a D which is my size, and an E which I had to cut down slightly. I got the size E because I have wide feet, and they do fit the width slightly better. They also have not had the fabric issue, so it may have been caused by the fact the inserts leave space around the edges.
on April 21, 2015
It's hard for me to say enough good things about these inserts. I have plantar fasciitis. While I have an appointment with a podiatrist in a couple of weeks, I thought I would experiment with some other shoes and other inserts prior to my appointment. What a difference these inserts have made! I can jump up out of my chair and walk like a normal person with only minimal discomfort, instead of significant pain! Woo hoo! These aren't cheap, but there comes a point where one will do almost anything to resolve this foot pain, and I consider this an affordable solution. While I am not yet cancelling my podiatrist appointment, I feel like a different person! There have been a few reviewers indicate that these inserts take some getting used to, but I thought they were comfortable right away.
on August 12, 2015
I got these insoles as a treatment for a case of plantar faciitis. However, I now wish I had purchased the version which provides more support. Without a doubt, these insoles are good but I think more arch support would have been more therapeutic in the treatment of my malady. As you might expect, using these will may require that you remove the "OEM" insole from you shoe. If you don't do this, then the fit of your shoe may be a bit tight on the top and this will require a loosening of the laces.

As mentioned, these insoles are comfortable and I can walk all day. I just wish they were a quicker remedy for my plantar faciitis.
Superfeet Green insoles are excellent for high-arched plantar fasciitis sufferers. They are very comfortable to walk in and yield all-day comfort. I have tried various shoe and insole combinations, and am convinced that these are the overall best for daily use for those with high arches and plantar fasciitis, particularly if you also tend to supinate like I do. They are extremely durable and are very well made. Unusually for most insoles of this type, they have a hard plastic bottom and are not as padded as you might expect. Despite (and at least partially because of) that they are very comfortable and supportive, and alleviate much of the natural rolling tendencies my feet have. If I had to mention one slight fit issue I have it would be that the arches, while high and perfectly supportive, are a fraction of an inch too close to my heel to be truly perfect. Having said that they are still undoubtedly superior to my pair of custom orthotics which cost over six times as much as these.

Although I am a runner I have not tried running in these (they are a permanent installation in my casual leather shoes) not because I am unwilling to, but rather because I now have very well-padded running shoes (Hoka One One Stinsons, primarily) that work great for me without aftermarket orthotics. If I began to show regression or increased pain with my running I would not hesitate to try these in running shoes.

I will admit that when I took them out of the box I was a bit skeptical about how comfortable they could be given the high degree of hard plastic in their construction, but that was not the case: these are extremely comfortable and definitely provide my feet with much needed help and pain relief. If you have plantar fasciitis or Achilles tendinitis, and also have high arches, give Superfeet Green insoles a try.
on May 31, 2015
I bought these at the recommendation of a physical therapist who was treating me for IT band pain. I have high arches and have tried custom insoles, which actually injured one of my feet. I was skeptical, but I can notice a big difference in the stability of my feet with these. For example, when doing one legged squats my foot stays flat when I wear the shoes with insoles, but tries to roll inwards in shoes without them. I put them in my running shoes and I think they help me run without letting my knee collapse inwards, which causes the ITB pain. I didn't even have to cut them, they fit perfectly in my 9.5 NIke Frees. Best of all, paired with an ITB strap, I am running longer and pain-free, which is priceless.
on June 26, 2016
These insoles are great. I purchased these in preparation to the Spartan Beast, 14 mile obstacle course race. The insoles in the shoes I was wearing weren't too good for running and training, so I purchased these. After getting used to the feel, they became my favorite insoles. I used these during the race and they worked like a charm.
As for the size... I purchased the ones to fit size 9 and the only downside is around the big toe there is extra space. I didn't swap out since the next size up would probably be way too big for the 9.