Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now May4th

on January 28, 2008
I wear a 7.5 regular width and the size C fits in all my sneakers and sport shoes. I would need to trim them for more narrow dress shoes. I used to have the blue color Superfeet in my running sneakers. The berry is much more comfortable. There's a nice cushy spot that cradles the ball of your feet. I have an average arch on one foot and a high arch on the other. The arch support is much better for me than the lower arch insoles that come with my other shoes. The insoles have helped me revive some older sneakers and shoes that just didn't give me enough arch support or cushioning.
11 comment|100 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 8, 2012
These were recommended to me by a PT worker who suffers from Plantar Faciitis. I have tried Orthaheel, Proform, etc and these give me the best relief. They work better for me than my custom orthotics!!!
on November 2, 2013
I tried on so many shoes, and so many different inserts, and these have been perfect in eliminating foot pain. And not only that, but my knees, hips, and back feel much better too, even after standing for 8 hours.
on October 9, 2014
I ordered these thinking that they were the same as the greens I had been wearing, but with a little more padding under the forefoot. They are not the same arch as the green. They are a medium arch, not the strong arch I need. If you want more padding than the greens give, and you like the support of the greens, I've been told by Superfeet customer care that you should get orange.
on July 25, 2007
I placed the new Superfett Berry insoles in my hiking boots and noticed a definite improvement in support and comfort. These are designed specifically for a woman's foot, which makes them a better fit.
on May 6, 2012
I have plantar fasciitis and these berry insoles are perfect support for my medium arched feet. The next level up (green) are too high for me. I began having pain on the outside of the ankle.
on November 9, 2012
I have plantar fasciitis and this product was recomended to me by someone with bone spurs. I honestly didn't think it would help as my doctor said that inserts would not help my type of plantar fasciitis because it was based further back in the heel rather than in the arch. I wear the inserts everyday and over the last month or so, the pain from the plantar fasciitis has become less and less frequent. Instead of having the pain all day every day, I only feel the discomfort a couple times a week for an hour or so. That is an amazing improvement and I feel confident that it will continue to improve. Well worth the money!
on May 16, 2013
I returned this product for the 'green' ones as apparently I have a very high arch. Will review the green ones as soon as I wear them awhile. Return handled promptly, refund for switched product handled well.
on November 29, 2012
I developed Plantar fasciitis approximately three years ago. It was so bad I couldn't even sleep many nights. Finally after a trip to Boston when I almost couldn't make it through the airport (sitting on the plane after all the site seeing made everything tighten up so hard I thought I might never be able to straighten them out again) I finally went to the doctor. He not only diagnosed the issue but he recommended superfeet. I bought my first pair on the way home. I set it on the floor and put my foot on it to just see how it felt. It was like a miracle from heaven. My foot immediately felt like it was being supported properly and everything was held in place. I know I sound a bit nuts, but when I had really bad outbreaks it felt like my foot wasn't even a foot anymore it was just a sack of swollen painful muscles that I couldn't hold together.
At any rate I now own three pairs of shoes and all three have these. I have even recommended them to several friends who are on their feet a lot and both love them. Very Very worth the price for the sake of my feet and being able to get out of bed and walk in the morning.
on November 29, 2011
Superfeet are great insoles that provide a lot of arch support. They are not cushioned like the Gel insoles that you buy, instead they provide rigid support of the heals and arches. I didn't notice how these insoles are different form the green superfeet. They are more expensive than many other insoles but they are great for people with foot problems.