Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Melvins Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on November 29, 2011
Superfeet are great insoles that provide a lot of arch support. They are not cushioned like the Gel insoles that you buy, instead they provide rigid support of the heals and arches. I didn't notice how these insoles are different form the green superfeet. They are more expensive than many other insoles but they are great for people with foot problems.
on October 10, 2011
I was a little nervous when I saw the bottoms of these insoles. I thought they might be a little too stiff and hurt my arch. They were perfect. I stuck them in my running shoes and they give me just the right amount of support for my long runs. My feet don't even hurt when I get home and I didn't have to break them in either.
on June 15, 2013
I have plantar fasciitis and I've been wearing Powerstep insoles for the last year on the recommendation of my podiatrist. Well, I've never felt like they were quite right. Always felt the arch support was too high and too far back on my foot. I just got these today and I think may be the answer to what I'm looking for. I had told my podiatrist that the Powersteps weren't quite right, but all he did was keep pushing me toward custom orthotics (at $400), he wouldn't even recommend another other brand of insole. I found out about these on a heelspur message board and decided to give them a try.

Of course I haven't even worn them a full day, so I can't say for sure, but they feel better to me than the Powersteps right out of the box. I'll try and post again after I've had them a week or so. But if you have a lower arch and can't handle the Powersteps or the Spencos (which I've also been told also have a really high arch) try Superfeet.
on July 7, 2014
i thought i was going to need to gradually get used to these by wearing a couple of hours a day. i bought them to help support my feet while running due to plantar faciitis. i wore them 2 hours the first day and they felt great. i wore them on a 6 mile run the next day not knowing if i was going to be able to tolerate them the entire time but they were fine. i have been able to continue my marathon training on schedule and i believe "superfeet" are amazing! lastly i wear a size 8 running shoe and wasn't sure what size to get. ordered the 6.5- 8 and they are perfect!
on March 18, 2013
These work great in my running shoes. I have plantar fasciitis, heel pain and bunions so I was needing some insoles to support my arches but still have some cushion under the heel and the ball of my foot. I tried some less expensive insoles designed for this purpose, but they did not have enough cushion in the forefoot or under the heel. They were designed with a deep heel cup but they seemed to rub against the outer edge of my foot. These Superfeet Berry insoles felt like they were designed specifically for my feet. They feel just right. I tried to decide between the berry and the green Superfeet, and I read that the pink had a little more cushion in the forefoot than the green so that's what I went with. I could still use maybe just a little more cushion there but overall I would say these are the best insoles I have tried that give me the support I need. I recommend them to anyone suffering from painful foot conditions. They will bring you relief!
on March 11, 2012
I am very active, I walk and jog several times a week. I would spend the first 20 minutes of activity with extreme foot pain. My husband and I went to a store for runners where they analize your jog on the treadmill, diagnosis, overpronator.
They didn't talk me into a new pair of shoes, said mine were great shoes, but recommended the Superfeet berry insoles. The best money I have ever spent! I have not had a problem with pain again. I will never go without my Superfeet insoles again!!
on June 12, 2014
I was diagnosed with flat feet a few years ago and the PT recommended these arch supports. They hold up well and help keep my knees from hurting when I walk. I wear them in my tennis shoes when I go on morning exercise walks. I also use them in my other shoes as they provide more support than the original insole.
on January 8, 2014
I have really bad feet;bunions, arthritis,bursitis sole of foot pain etc.and I have a job where I have to be on my feet and do a lot of walking too!I have tried every insole imaginable and these are the absolute best.It has cut my foot pain considerably.I was worried I might have to go on disability but these insoles have made the difference and I am able to keep working!thankyou superfeet.
on August 28, 2015
Recommended by my local running store
to make my bunion problems more
comfortable and hurt less, so these i buy,
and put them in every shoe that i try.
multiple halves and now one, marathon, full,
or for a leisurely stroll,
replace every year with a new pair.
if you have other brands, feel free to share.
on October 14, 2015
Great insoles for much less than custom orthotics. These were recommended to me by a high end sports shoe store. I bought them there once, and have been purchasing them on Amazon ever since. I think that it's important to get a recommendation from a reliable shoe store first before buying them though.