5.0 out of 5 stars Better than Dr. Scholl's, and worth the price
Published on May 20, 2009 by Sara

3.0 out of 5 stars Not enough forefoot support
I wanted to love these insoles for running, but they do not have enough cushioning for the ball of my foot. The arch support and heal cushioning are fine. I have normal arches and mild overpronation. I did better with Spenco for running shoes, and use these for other shoes.
Published on September 26, 2009 by gadgetqueen

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than Dr. Scholl's, and worth the price, May 20, 2009
I have high arches, pronated ankles, and have been dealing with plantar fasciitis (heel/arch pain) on and off for about eight years now. I used to use the Dr. Scholl's gel arch supports, but these are so much better because the arch and heel support are made of hard plastic so they don't lose their support over time. If you have feet like mine, you'll immediately feel the difference. In fact, it may feel a bit funny at first if your feet have "evolved" over the years to deal with poor support. These insoles will "show" your feet what it means to be properly supported, and your feet will thank you for it! You may think paying $40 for a pair of insoles is crazy, but think of it as an investment in good health for life. Your body will thank you later!

5.0 out of 5 stars So comfortable, January 28, 2008
I wear a 7.5 regular width and the size C fits in all my sneakers and sport shoes. I would need to trim them for more narrow dress shoes. I used to have the blue color Superfeet in my running sneakers. The berry is much more comfortable. There's a nice cushy spot that cradles the ball of your feet. I have an average arch on one foot and a high arch on the other. The arch support is much better for me than the lower arch insoles that come with my other shoes. The insoles have helped me revive some older sneakers and shoes that just didn't give me enough arch support or cushioning.

5.0 out of 5 stars Plantar Faciitis Recommended, November 8, 2012
This review is from: Superfeet Women's Berry Premium Insoles (Apparel)
These were recommended to me by a PT worker who suffers from Plantar Faciitis. I have tried Orthaheel, Proform, etc and these give me the best relief. They work better for me than my custom orthotics!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Not enough forefoot support, September 26, 2009

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable Insoles!, July 25, 2007
I placed the new Superfett Berry insoles in my hiking boots and noticed a definite improvement in support and comfort. These are designed specifically for a woman's foot, which makes them a better fit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Shoe Insoles, May 6, 2012
H. Winters (Grand Rapids, MI) - See all my reviews
I have plantar fasciitis and these berry insoles are perfect support for my medium arched feet. The next level up (green) are too high for me. I began having pain on the outside of the ankle.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these!, November 2, 2013
I tried on so many shoes, and so many different inserts, and these have been perfect in eliminating foot pain. And not only that, but my knees, hips, and back feel much better too, even after standing for 8 hours.

1.0 out of 5 stars Berry color NOT for High Arches as advertised, March 26, 2010
L. Dockstader (Seattle, WA United States) - See all my reviews
I have high arches causing plantar fasciitis and back pain. Previously I had been very pleased with Superfeet Green insoles as I found terrific arch support. My PF went into remission and my back felt great. When it was time to buy a new pair I saw that the Green color was not recommended for high arches any longer, but the Berry color was. So I ordered Berry.

Not only is the Berry color not good for high arches, but wearing them has wreaked havoc with my back! My Plantar Fasciitis has returned as well. I am in quite a bit of pain.

So I am ordering another set of GREEN Superfeet insoles for my HIGH ARCHES!

High Arch buyers beware!

5.0 out of 5 stars amazed by the difference they have made, November 9, 2012
I have plantar fasciitis and this product was recomended to me by someone with bone spurs. I honestly didn't think it would help as my doctor said that inserts would not help my type of plantar fasciitis because it was based further back in the heel rather than in the arch. I wear the inserts everyday and over the last month or so, the pain from the plantar fasciitis has become less and less frequent. Instead of having the pain all day every day, I only feel the discomfort a couple times a week for an hour or so. That is an amazing improvement and I feel confident that it will continue to improve. Well worth the money!

4.0 out of 5 stars super, November 29, 2011
Dot (FL United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Superfeet Women's Berry Premium Insoles (Apparel)
Superfeet are great insoles that provide a lot of arch support. They are not cushioned like the Gel insoles that you buy, instead they provide rigid support of the heals and arches. I didn't notice how these insoles are different form the green superfeet. They are more expensive than many other insoles but they are great for people with foot problems.

Superfeet Women's Berry Premium Insoles