5.0 out of 5 stars Better than Dr. Scholl's, and worth the price
I have high arches, pronated ankles, and have been dealing with plantar fasciitis (heel/arch pain) on and off for about eight years now. I used to use the Dr. Scholl's gel arch supports, but these are so much better because the arch and heel support are made of hard plastic so they don't lose their support over time. If you have feet like mine, you'll immediately feel the...
Published on May 20, 2009 by Sara

3.0 out of 5 stars Not enough forefoot support
I wanted to love these insoles for running, but they do not have enough cushioning for the ball of my foot. The arch support and heal cushioning are fine. I have normal arches and mild overpronation. I did better with Spenco for running shoes, and use these for other shoes.
Published on September 26, 2009 by gadgetqueen

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 431 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Superfeet insoles are SUPER!, December 15, 2010
I own 2 pairs of the Superfeet Berry insoles and they are fantastic. I need more arch support than my regular athletic shoes provide and I supinate, so these insoles help to correct both of these important factors. The fact that my feet don't hurt when I exercise is amazing to me. Superfeet are well worth the money, especially considering how expensive orthotic supports can cost!

4.0 out of 5 stars Same as the Original, May 6, 2012
This is my second pair of Superfeet inserts. The first pair was the green classic moderate to high support variety and these were also moderate to high support but supposedly more shaped towards a woman's' feet. I like them they're great just like the original and better than any Dr Scholls but I haven't noticed any real difference from the green ones. I believe they were only slightly more expensive (a couple dollars) so not a huge additional expense but you might as well get the green ones.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best!, March 11, 2012
This review is from: Superfeet Women's Berry Premium Insoles (Apparel)
I am very active, I walk and jog several times a week. I would spend the first 20 minutes of activity with extreme foot pain. My husband and I went to a store for runners where they analize your jog on the treadmill, diagnosis, overpronator.
They didn't talk me into a new pair of shoes, said mine were great shoes, but recommended the Superfeet berry insoles. The best money I have ever spent! I have not had a problem with pain again. I will never go without my Superfeet insoles again!!

5.0 out of 5 stars just as hoped for, December 6, 2010
Orthopedist recommended the Berry color for achilles damage/minor fracture to heel. Noticed improvement in ability to get around and distance before pain started at first wearing. Content with item.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the ease of getting these from amazon.com, January 2, 2011
I got my first set of these at a specialty shoe store - I was so happy to be able to get this second set from amazon.com using my amazon-prime-shipping. I'm convinced that the superfeet insoles have made a difference to my legs and back as I try to walk 3-5 miles per day for exercise.

3.0 out of 5 stars WOmen's Superfeet, April 13, 2010
I was disappointed that Superfeet removed the metatarsel arch support from this
product without any mention, so when they raised the price, they actually
lowered the satisfaction for me...... Not really worth the price.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not a good buy, May 9, 2013
I went looking for insoles and thought I would try something new. Although I read the reviews, as I always do, I thought maybe some people were being picky. I should have listened. I wore these supports in my running shoes, first trying to do treadmill workouts, and then to graduate to running outdoors. The insoles were so hard, I could barely bend my feet naturally. I felt like I had boards tied to my feet, and my shins began to tighten immediately. After ten minutes, I had to take them out. I don't even want to put them in any other shoes I have and feel like I have wasted my money. Lesson learned.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best insole for the worst feet, January 8, 2014
This review is from: Superfeet Women's Berry Premium Insoles (Apparel)
I have really bad feet;bunions, arthritis,bursitis sole of foot pain etc.and I have a job where I have to be on my feet and do a lot of walking too!I have tried every insole imaginable and these are the absolute best.It has cut my foot pain considerably.I was worried I might have to go on disability but these insoles have made the difference and I am able to keep working!thankyou superfeet.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for people who need maximum support, October 9, 2014
I ordered these thinking that they were the same as the greens I had been wearing, but with a little more padding under the forefoot. They are not the same arch as the green. They are a medium arch, not the strong arch I need. If you want more padding than the greens give, and you like the support of the greens, I've been told by Superfeet customer care that you should get orange.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful support to ease heal pain, January 6, 2014
My chiropractor suggested these for me because I was having severe heal and arch pain in one of my feet. He suggested the Berry version because of the high heal supports to keep my foot straight. The insert was a bit long but I was able to cut the top portion (around the foot) to fit in my shoes. They work great. When I use them in my shoe for workouts or for just walking around, I no longer have pain. And because it is making the correction while I wear it, the inflammation is starting to go down. I can move them from shoe to shoe easily. If the price-point was a bit lower (or if they offered discount for volume purchases), I probably would have bought at least two so I don't have deal with changing them from shoe to shoe.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 431 | Next ›