Superfeet Women's BERRY Performance & Comfort Insoles
|Price:||$42.95 - $54.99 & FREE Returns. Details|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Synthetic material
- Medium-arched women's insole for intermediate support
- Fits all types of women's footwear with insoles you can remove
- For common foot pain, arch pain, heel pain & plantar fasciitis
- With natural NXT anti-bacteria coating, latex-free & vegan
- High impact foam with added cushion under the ball of the foot
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Designed for women’s feet, the Superfeet BERRY insoles feature professional-grade arch support and comfortable, high-impact foam for women who live on their feet.
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B004PLMB98
- Item model number: Berry Premium-W
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 21, 2002
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
From the Manufacturer
With a slimmer heel and an arch length to fit the proportions of the female foot, Superfeet BERRY insoles were designed for women who live on their feet. BERRY insoles feature a resilient, high-impact foam forefoot and Superfeet’s unmistakable shape and legendary support. Designed to fit women’s running shoes, hiking boots and everyday footwear, the result is an insole that can take a pounding so your feet don’t have to.
Fits Best In:
All types of medium and high-volume women’s footwear with removable factory insoles like athletic shoes and outdoor boots.
How It Works:
Superfeet insoles help adapt the flat midsole of your footwear to your foot. The distinct Superfeet shape helps to stabilize the foot, while the deep, structured heel cup and full-length foam provide support and comfort.
- Medium-profile: Intermediate shape and support for a female foot
- High-volume: For casual and active styles of women’s footwear
STABILIZER CAP (CAP)
The base of the insole that supports the foot and provides structure and stability to the foam layer.
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Love these, my podiatrist recommend them, have used them for years!Published 2 hours ago by Susan Snead
The soles are just slightly too wide to fit in normal shoes, but i easily trimmed the front part that was not fitting in with scissors and I could fit them in easily. Read morePublished 2 days ago by maria ROBIN MARIETON
Heard a lot of great things about superfeet...but for me they are uncomfortable and do not support my high archesPublished 3 days ago by JNick
I'm fairly certain these inserts were fabricated by the devil. They were intensely uncomfortable and I'm very upset I spent $45 on something that made my feet hurt so badly. Read morePublished 5 days ago by TheHollows
They fit well into sneakers. Size as expected. Help tremendously while walking.Published 5 days ago by Sandhya
I didn't like the women's berry version of Superfeet as much as the unisex green ones. The arch in these is too low and didn't feel as good. Read morePublished 5 days ago by Amazon Customer
I am a runner and nursing student, and these insoles keep me going all day! Whenever I don't have them my feet definitely miss them.Published 8 days ago by Natalie H.