5.0 out of 5 stars A super book that makes the case for Superfoods!
Are you sick of all the hype surrounding Superfoods? If so, read this book! Kristen Schiffer breaks through all the fluff surrounding these incredibly powerful foods, and makes the case for the foods that truly are super.

Published on August 15, 2012 by Fitness Dancer Mommy of Two

1.0 out of 5 stars It's just a list....
There is nothing fantastic about this book. It is short and not very informative. Long story short it is a list of 10 things to eat. You can look this up online for free. I got this book on my Kindle for free. I think I would be very upset if I actually paid money for it.
Published on August 28, 2012 by D. Moore

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars A super book that makes the case for Superfoods!, August 15, 2012
This review is from: Superfoods 101: Incredible Raw Foods To Revolutionize Your Body and Life (Kindle Edition)

In addition, she provides a bit of background on Superfoods along with some evidence from regions where superfoods consumption is high. Finally, she ends the book with 10 foods you can start eating today.

I found it inspiring that she encouraged you to start with baby steps. Many people think they have to completely go all out for these foods to work, but this book shows you that you don't have to. Buy it today. It's a quick read, and you can be on your way to better health and more energy tomorrow.

5.0 out of 5 stars Throwing Away My Vitamins! Superfoods make me feel incredible!, August 22, 2012
Cody F. "Cody Zach" (San Francisco, Ca USA) - See all my reviews
This book answered all of my questions about how superfoods work and then some. I'm throwing away my vitamins and only buying superfoods. I enjoyed the research the author provided and now feel fully convinced that superfoods are the key to being the healthiest version of myself.

1.0 out of 5 stars It's just a list...., August 28, 2012
D. Moore (Long Beach, CA USA) - See all my reviews

2.0 out of 5 stars PetRead, February 6, 2013
(This review is also posted in Goodreads.) This reads more like an introduction to superfoods than anything else. More than half of the book is spent convincing readers why they need superfoods. I find this tiresome because the very fact that I (and maybe other readers) downloaded the book means I'm already persuaded at some level to try superfoods, or ready to learn much more about it. I was actually looking for recipes or different ways to prepare the food for consumption. The last few e-pages finally gives a list of these superfoods, but disappointingly, only 10 are listed out of the numerous fruits, vegetables and root crops that are part of the superfood category, and there was no recipe at all to boast of. As I said, it feels like an introduction and it probably is, because the author has a book about smoothie recipes from superfoods. Still, I think I picked up a thing or two of info from this super short book, and it's a free download after all.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, October 23, 2012
The title suggests a wealth of information. I was actually surprised by the lack of information in the book. Anyone who has watched Dr Oz has gotten the same information for free. If I had paid more than $.99 for the book I would have been very disappointed. As one review stated this looks like an advertisement for her other book.

1.0 out of 5 stars Only comes 30 superfood no more, October 14, 2012
Is it a joke? it only contains 30 superfood you have to buy another book to continue seeing the others 71 superfoods. I don't recomend it at all.

1.0 out of 5 stars Freebie, September 24, 2012
It's free and so they don't give you much information. They want you to pay for the rest. Not really worth the space it takes up on your electronic device.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the Price - $0, September 13, 2012
This book had almost no information about the superfoods. It seemed to be advertising for another book by the author.

1.0 out of 5 stars Needs more explanation, September 13, 2012
L. Goble (Ontario, Canada) - See all my reviews
A few recipes or suggested uses for the superfoods would be helpful. Far too short for any real benefit in my life.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good reminder, September 11, 2012
Good reminder on how to eat more healthy and why. I am not a vegetarian and think eating raw is hard to do...BUT this is a good book to encourage us to eat more mindfully and healthy.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›