Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Format: Paperback|Change

on April 8, 2013
This is absolutely the best investment ever made since I've started ordering stuff online. It offers information that is critical to me maintaining my health and wellness; and that I've never been exposed to previously. This book is laden with information and best of all it is affordably priced.
on February 16, 2012
The most informative and interesting book about little known yet powerful Superfoods. If you have ever wondered if, WE ARE WHAT WE EAT IS REALLY TRUE, this book is for you. Learning about our way of life, our food choices, the nutritional value or lack there of , Obesity, etc can be very liberating. " Superfoods" is a perfect place to start. David Wolfe is an expert who puts this information in everyday terms i.e. specifically what is in each food and what condition it most helps. Also, if fresh organic foods sound like they might help you back to a feeling of physical well being this book will help.
on October 30, 2009
David Wolfe's Superfoods book gives detailed information on some unusual foods with extraordinarily high nutritional value. His top 10 covered in detail are raw cacao, goji berries, maca, bee products, spirulina, AFA blue-green algae, marine phytoplankton, aloe vera, hempseed and coconuts. He includes history,facts,legends,benefits, usage, recipes and more for each of these plus several other superfoods. I've tried most of these foods and find them to be surprisingly tasty and easy to add to my diet, especially now that I fully understand their nutritional value.
on May 21, 2009
David Wolfe is the most knowledgeable and visible expert on the raw food diet. I have enjoyed his books and had the pleasure of seeing him speak in person. I was very excited about this book and was not disappointed. Not only is it visually beautiful, but I really appreciated David's instruction on how to incorporate various superfoods (such as maca) into my diet.

At times, trying to eat better and be more healthy can seem overwhelming, but David Wolfe makes it seem like a beautiful and effortless endeavor.
on March 4, 2014
Another great book from david wolfe. I've learned so much from this book. He gives a great breakdown on some of the world's best superfoods and what they can do for your health. Do yourself the favor and at least buy those superfoods and start to eat them.
on September 4, 2013
This is a book that you can read over and over again and completely delight in it. It is full of wisdom and joy. You learn a lot reading it in a really deep and unconvenional way. This book can change your life in a really positive way. Just read and apply and voila! you will feel much better!
on February 21, 2015
There are some foods which offer our body the energy and nutrients it needs; David Wolfe calls these superfoods.

The books analyzes the top 10 most important superfoods and there is also a chapter where you will also learn about other superfoods as well. For each superfood the reader will discover its history, place of origin, facts and legends about it, the benefits, how to buy and use, and delicious recipes using that superfood.

In conclusion: a book on improving our daily diet and getting more vitamins, minerals, enzymes, antioxidants and other beneficial substances by simply adding some superfoods.
on April 17, 2014
Superfoods by David Wolfe,
Is one of the best informational books about nutrition that I have read in quite some time. He has included direct application of the superfoods themselves and many recipes at the end of each chapter.
on October 18, 2009
Some foods are far healthier than others. "Superfoods: The Food and Medicine of the Future" is David Wolfe's manual on the current state of food, and how some foods out there almost seem unfair compared to other foods, with regard to the nutrition they can provide consumers. Discussing these so called 'superfoods' with full color photographs, nutrition information and more, Wolfe he also comments on certain natural medicines which help the healing process. "Superfoods" is of interest to anyone trying to outline their diet plans and choose better natural remedies.
on February 23, 2010
This book is fantastic. It is chock full of very useful information about superfoods. I like that he tells you what's in them, how they help us, and how to prepare them. I'm new to raw foods and this book has opened up a whole new avenue for me. How he writes it is very easy to understand. I'm thinking about getting this book for my siblings and friends. Again I say, it's fantastic.