Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Super Jumper Magic Safety Net Enclosure Trampoline, Black, 14-Feet
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM

on August 7, 2014
We've had this a year and it's held up fairly well, until someone bouncing with keys on her belt managed to slice the net doing a backflip. Even still, we repaired it with cable ties and it's still going strong. It is incredibly hard to try to tie at the top of the poles. We tried several times pulling as tight as we could, and it still wasn't perfect. Some of the strings tying them on also eventually pulled undone. We just re-tie them with different webbing when that happens.
The poles are sturdy and that part was fairly easy to install. My husband and I had this up in less than an hour, even with the multiple tries of tying evenly at the top. My children are 4 and 2 and so this has been great to keep them safe on the trampoline while they have fun.
on May 14, 2013
I did so much research I think I just got confused. I bought this last year and unless it really pictures the poles on the outside, THEY ARE NOT. The netting goes around the poles. It was easy to install and did not take long. We did have two people put it together. Leave it to the boys to test out its stability. It has lasted several older kids jumping against the netting and has held up just fine. I love the compartment for shoes, even though the kids NEVER use it. The zipper opening seems a little small for large adults but you are able to get in and out okay. Overall excellent product and I would buy again.
on July 8, 2013
I bought this product because it was supposed to be a universal trampoline enclosure for a 14ft trampoline. Well, it doesn't fit my Walmart purchased 14ft trampoline without custom rigging. Half the poles do not line up with any legs. If I would've had some extra information that I received after questioning the seller about the fit I certainly wouldn't have purchased it. If you are lucky enough to have a trampoline that it will fit properly then setup is very simple even if the instructions aren't the best.
on May 26, 2014
Purchased for my 14ft by JumpKing Trampoline and it fit how it was supposed to.
It keeps my 3 and 4 year old from falling off.
It was brand new and all pieces were included.
Works great!
on April 29, 2014
It fit, was easy to put together and a good price. only downside was the cheap white foam pole covers that stand out compared to the blue black pictured. contacted superjumper to see if they can be changed for the more appealing ones shown but no response.
on March 20, 2013
This was for my 5 year old and her friends that come visit. It keeps them from falling out. It was fairly easy to attach to trampoline. Its a perfect fit. Great!
on May 29, 2013
This enclosure was very easy to install and is very effective in containing my grandchildren. A great price and great product. I would highly recommend.
on September 21, 2012
This fit my trampoline perfectly even though it is about 20 years old. It arrived less than 48 hours after I placed the order. Amazing.
on June 11, 2014
Its works great very happy with it my kids love it and enjoy it very much. Thanks you very much
on February 17, 2015