Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

on January 29, 2014
Great fit & quality with vibrant colors. The material is breathable and does not stick the skin. The price made me hesitant to give it as a gift, but after reading the reviews, I am glad that I decided to get two - the superman jersey for my son and the batman jersey as a gift. I've washed my son's several times since we got it for Christmas and it still looks new. If the recipient loves Super Heroes, this is s great bargain at $5. I've seen similar shirts priced much higher in the stores. This one would still be a great deal at $10.
on July 3, 2014
This short is HUGE! My son is a large kid a wears a husky size in all of his clothes amd I have to buy all of his shirts in a 14/16 and the are still kind snug so I didn't think twice about ordering this size. This shirt arrived and it hangs down to his knees and his hands end in the sleeves about were his elbows should be. Im pretty Sure this is a mens size. There is no way this is youth size. Guess ill give to my 18 yr old nephew cuz it would be years before my son could wear it. Too bad cuz its a cool shirt
on May 23, 2014
He is about 56-58" tall and athletic build...the 10/12 fit him great! He has been wearing it around the past week. I will update if anything changes after washes, but for less than $10 on a lightning deal you can't really beat the value.
on February 11, 2015
We bought these for shooting shirts for our boys to wear during basketball game warmups, and they are big enough for us moms to wear. Great quality, very nice & fun shirts... but order at least one (if not two) sizes smaller than you need.
on October 19, 2013
I bought this for my son and the quality of this shirt is awesome!! I cannot believe it was only$5.99! It looks and feels great!!! I just wish it came in a 5/6 for my other son because he was really jealous!! Haha
on January 25, 2014
I bout two shirts from this vendor; this shirt and a Batman shirt, both size 10-12. This shirt fit more like a 6-7 while the there was just right. Not sure what happened there, but the quality of both is good.
on August 3, 2013
Fits nicely and feels like quality material. My nephew really liked it (got it for his birthday), and he feels cool in superhero clothes. His mom appreciates the extra clothes for school :)
on June 17, 2014
These were fro my cousin's kid and he loves them. I bought four on a lightning deal (two sizes and two colors so I got the lightning price on each) and he can be Superman for about a year!
on July 7, 2014
My son wears a Youth medium (10-12) so I ordered the same size but the Youth Medium looked at least a size or two larger. Great quality though and would be great for Winter sports.
on August 30, 2013
Grandson loved it! Looks Great! A little bigger than most mediums but better for him to grow into. Would recommend for your superhero!