5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome quality
I got this in a size 14 for my son. The fit is very generous. The fabric is great quality with no shrinkage in the dryer. I highly recommend getting this top. I bought several of these shirts. PLEASE re stock these!!!!Love them!
Published 6 months ago by Catrine

1.0 out of 5 stars Great design, but shirt arrived slightly ripped on one arm!
Like the shirt design a lot, and I am sure my son would love it too ... Except that shirt's arm is slightly damaged and I now have a very sad little boy, who was looking forward to wearing it at his birthday party this week. :(
Published 21 months ago by Ruth

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome quality, March 16, 2014
Catrine (Rockland County NY) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Jersey, January 31, 2014
My six year old grandson loved the blue of this jersey and having Superman on it made it even better. The jersey was to big for him to wear. He is looing forward to growing into it.

5.0 out of 5 stars My boy loved it!, January 13, 2014
This shirt is well made and my son just loved it. I would buy another when the need arises, and for a growing boy, it will!

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice shirt, January 8, 2014
Nice shirt but it seemed to be a bit large for the size. I 'm going to put it away until my grandson grow a bit more.

5.0 out of 5 stars super, November 27, 2013
My son is into character shirts, he wears it almost every time for gym and also he likes to show his friends his new action figure shirt.

5.0 out of 5 stars Shirt for grandson, November 3, 2013
Roseanne Supej (OSWEGO, ILLINOIS, US) - See all my reviews
I purchased two of these superman shirts for my grandson. He loved them very much. I were jersey material just like the pros. I was very pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the $!, September 27, 2013
The Superman shirt was a Great deal! The fabric is nice, it fits well & it looks great on. I will definitely buy similar items from this vender in the future;-)
Sincerely,
Mrs. "I"

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent buy, September 20, 2013
This is a great fit for my grandson and he loves it. Good buy, glad I purchased several Fast Delivery

1.0 out of 5 stars Great design, but shirt arrived slightly ripped on one arm!, December 3, 2012

Rate and Discover Movies