Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on July 12, 2014
Bought for my 5 year old son's birthday. Cute- he loves the superman logo- time doesn't mean anything yet but I thought he might do better with a digital at first. Size is for an adult, but smallest size isn't too loose on him although he's a bit on the larger size for age. Band is vinyl so don't think additional holes would be durable, I'd think they'd look messy and maybe rip. But seems to be a highly average cute watch at a decent price.
on November 7, 2014
Great watch for any youngster who loves the man of steel. Easy to set and reasonably priced. Your kids may not be able to out run a bullet, or leap a tall building in a single bound... but they will surely no what time it is...My nephew wont take it off.
on January 10, 2016
This is actually a pretty nice watch and I'm pleasantly surprised! The band is made of a solid rubber, which I was expecting, but what I wasn't expecting is for how NICE it looks! The silver parts really shine and the numbers are easy to see and to set. It comes in a tin superman box, too, which has been a big hit with my kiddo (he uses it to stash goodies in now). We had to make another hole for my son's wrist but it was pretty easy to do. I would buy this again in a heartbeat!
on October 18, 2015
My son is 5 years old and I had to make two additional holes in the strap for it to fit on his wrist. The overall face size is just about right for him, though. It's very shiny and metal which looks cool (for him), although I wish the digital numbers were a little bigger.
My only real complaint is that the watch is slow. Every two or three days I find that the watch is running a few minutes behind. It's not a big deal to re-program the time, but that just shouldn't happen.
on April 29, 2015
It does not keep time (sadly). We bought a new battery, thinking that maybe the battery was getting old... but no dice. Even with the new on in it the time does not keep. Every couple of days I have to adjust it. The watch was cheap and it is for a 9 yr old... so it will contiune to be his until it completely dies, but when I go to buy a new one, I won't be going to this company to do it.
on January 20, 2016
This came in a great box and looks great for a $10 watch. I have 2 issues. The first is that it is hard to set the time but as my 3 year old can't tell time so it doesn't matter. The second is the band is sized for an adult. I just punched a hole for my girl and she is happy as can be.
on January 7, 2015
For a basic watch for a young child, this is great. The time and date was easy to set and he loves the look of the watch.
Bought this for my 6 year old and was too big on his wrist, so with adding a few extra notches it fits great now.
on May 3, 2015
This is a cute watch that was purchased for a 6 year old, and I liked that it was digital and had a large Superman emblem. The blue band is relatively durable and the metal watch frame is very durable.

Unfortunately, that is where the positives with this watch end. The glass lens/cover scratches extremely easily, such that the time was almost unreadable after only a couple weeks of being worn. Additionally, the time is frequently off by several hours after a day or two, even after just being adjusted, making the watch pretty much useless as a timepiece.

Comparatively, a cheap name brand digital watch that we have had sitting around for years which was worn by the same child is not at all scratched and has never needed to be adjusted. Recommendation: stay away from this watch and purchase another one that more reliably keeps time and does not scratch so easily.
on June 30, 2013
For a $10 watch, you don't expect to have long it's fine. My sons stopped working in less than 3 days. I replaced it, that one broke in a day. Save your $10 and buy a nicer more durable watch.
on July 6, 2014
Nice little watch for my 5 year old nephew who is in love with superman. Like the digital time since he is learning to tell time. He loved it and he seems to feel super cool with it on now. Have it 4 stars instead of one for the confidence boost.