Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on March 20, 2016
Easy and fits my children 4 & 8 (have both). Five stars if the wristband loop (where you insert the band post fit) remained in place and didn't come off the band itself. Otherwise. works well and sturdy (not cheap feeling)
on May 14, 2014
The watch looks great, but it doesn't stay on the wrist very well. The band keeps coming off my son's wrist.
I've been so busy with life that I didn't have the chance to return it, and now it's past the expiration date for returns.
Looks great, and works fine, but just can't stay on my son's wrist. The exact thing that it's supposed to do.
on January 9, 2015
I bought this for my 9 year old son for Christmas and before New Year's it was broke. Not a quality product. I didn't think it would last forever since it was like $10, but I did expect to get more than a week out of it.
on February 21, 2014
Another piece to the Christmas present we purchased this watch to encourage our 7yo to practice reading time and time management. The colors were vibrant and the jelly band was far more appropriate for him than your average leather band and won't get dirty like the cloth ones. Great purchase and durable.
on October 24, 2014
My son loves this watch!! However the pin keeps coming out and it falls off his wrist. I've been extremely lucky and found the pin everytime so I was able to put it back together. It's just a matter of time that he will lose it for good:-( other than that I loved the look of this watch
on May 27, 2014
I had been looking for an analog watch for my 6 year old son. He LOVES superman and this watch had an adjustment small enough for his wrist!
on October 24, 2014
This watch is so cool. When my little cousin put it on, I was like it looks much better than the picture shows. It's great to be a present for a boy who loves superman!!The quality might not be the best, but for the price, what else can you complain about?
on January 19, 2014
Got this watch for Christmas for my grandson and he really likes it. I liked this watch because one has to read the time
and not have the watch tell one the time.
on January 2, 2014
This watch looks like a really well made grown up watch. I got this for my 9 year old nephew who loved it and felt grown up wearing it.
on January 26, 2015
Watch was fine, however pin fell out of the buckle part 2nd day of wearing so cannot fasten watch