5.0 out of 5 stars Great for beginners
My son loves this watch and is helping him tell time easily. I love it and will be buying the same type of product for my daughter in the future!!
Published 7 months ago by Kim

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money
Published 8 months ago by Valerie Croy

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money, December 3, 2013
This review is from: Superman Boys' SUP9044 "Time Teacher" Superman Casual Watch (Watch)
Got this for my sons 4th birthday because he loves superman. I kind of figured I would be getting what I was paying for but was hoping for more I guess... The screen cracked within the first 10 minutes of him wearing it and when I went to pull out the plastic tab from the winder so the clock would start, the entire small medal knob slid out. Very disappointed. I will definately be returning this one. Don't buy unless you want to waste $10. The only plus side is that it looks cool. Other then that it's a piece of crap.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not good quality, August 28, 2013
Dissatisfied (New Albany, In USA) - See all my reviews
Very poor quality. Didn't keep accurate time, the crystal cracked,too large for a child's wrist. Would not buy for a child.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice but..., July 9, 2014
I like the watch but the red ring came off too quickly. It just slid off between taking it on and off I guess. My six year old has to wear it with the band sticking out.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fine, April 29, 2014
I am satisfied with the purchase
I can recommend this product, the standard is very good and fulfilled my expectations.

1.0 out of 5 stars Broke within hours, February 13, 2014
I think my son had worn this for about three hours before the second hand fell off. He wasn't being rough with it -he's a little boy, so he isn't sitting at a desk all day, but of course this is a little boy's watch, so it should be very sturdy. It looks great and comes in a nice little metal box, but the quality is very poor. My son had chosen this to spend his Christmas money from grandma on, and he's really sad!

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch, broke quickly, January 15, 2014
IN_Erin (Indianapolis, IN, USA) - See all my reviews
I bought this along with the similar Batman watch for my twin 6yo sons. Nice watch that helps my son learn how to tell time, but the pin fell out of it within a few days. Now, he cannot wear it because it flops around. I know that I can replace the pin, but I would expect something sturdier for a watch marketed for children learning to tell time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for beginners, January 13, 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Watch for Child, January 13, 2014
My grandson did not like it as much as I thought. Who cares if I like it when it was bought for a kid. It lacks something to atttract kids. Kids should love it and they do not.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Watch and Case, December 9, 2013
This is a nice little watch. It looked a whole lot nicer than I expected. My nephew is going to love this for his Christmas gift.

3.0 out of 5 stars Its ok... Band is very very large for a child., November 19, 2013
Get what you pay for. My son is 6 and very tall for his age. The plastic band is too large for his arm. I assume this band on this watch probably wont fit the average child till about 9-10.

Rate and Discover Movies